21

What does that feel like?

The young man with blue eyes stared at the lantern hiding behind others, the other party dodged his eyes, just not looking at him, Horn tried his best to control his emotions, his low and elegant voice fell in the wind.

"Come here."

"Little Horn..." Shaking his head toward the lamp: "Since you have seen it, I don't want to lie to you again... Let's separate."

Deng's face was pale, he took a deep breath and looked at Horn expressionlessly.

"There is someone else's stuff here."

The young man tapped his cheek, and there was a small drop of warm blood on his hand. He stretched out the tip of his tongue to lick the blood from his fingers, and looked at his aggressive behavior towards the lamp, Subconsciously take a step back.

"He's not the first, and he won't be the last," said the man with girl-like eyelashes drooping down, as if taking courage: "Little Horne or Do you feel it more or less? I don't want to be with you anymore."

Horn is not an idiot, on the contrary, he is smart and decisive far beyond the range of normal people, and he has revealed countless tricks during this time, except for the young general who just died, the alliance's Important ministers, cabinet senators, and well-known figures in the cardinal... As long as he had the chance to meet them, he attracted them as much as possible. Even so, Horn still did not turn against him.

"Where do you want to go?"

The young man squinted his eyes and looked at him with ease.

He smiled at him, his eyes were as affectionate as peach blossoms, but the words he said were extremely cold-blooded.

I like your power and wealth..." He put his hand on the young king's chest and drew an ambiguous circle around his heart: "Little Horn is so amazing, being able to sit in this position makes me want to get out now. Terribly troublesome..."

According to Horn's dictation hundreds of years later, he should act like a man who worships money and hates the old...Verygood! That's it, thanks for the spoiler.

"I love you."

The young man stared at his face and said quietly.

"I don't love you anymore," Chao Deng maintained a smile: "I'm so tired, I don't want to face a person for ten or twenty years, no matter how great this person is , has everything I like, and I don't want to."

Horn was silent, stroked his eyes with his thumb a little, a lot of numb pleasure hit his brain from the nerves of his eyes, he was shaking all over, and Samsung hated When he didn't have the strength to resist, Horn noticed the tempting change in his body and licked the small and delicate earlobe like a white flower teasingly.

Zhao Deng whimpered and grieved, and the whole person was extremely unwilling to fall into the arms of the young man. A pair of extremely close lovers.

If he can ignore the pain of being completely deprived of the right to be happy, even his heart seems to burn...then they are.

[Four stars for hate. ]

In the depths of the eternally dignified and noble palace, the young king of Anderson opened the thick door inlaid with gold and silver after scanning the gene. Exhausted treasures, crowns of various shapes are spread out on the ground, scepters and gem-carved knives are buried in piles of gold coins, dim lighting and metal complement each other, the wealth stored here is enough to drive anyone crazy, he walked step by step to the most central one. The position, on the throne covered with soft fluff, the beauty locked in it was bowing her head.