73

"My father, my son and Chao Deng have known each other for many years. You sent me to the court since I was a child, and my son and Chao Deng agreed to marry him in the future." Saluting with both hands, the words are sincere and sincere: "I also hope that the father and emperor will be fulfilled."

The emperor sitting on the seat frowned slightly. Jiang Mingyue was the only heir he recognized. For so many years, he had never seen anyone interested in him. In comparison, it still has to be put back.

Hearing the voice of the emperor, Jiang Mingyue buried her head even lower, acting like a dutiful son.

"My son has never asked his father for anything since he was a child. Only for this matter, he also asks his father's permission."

After a long silence, King Jiang finally nodded lightly.

"Well, I'll let you go."

"Thank you, Royal Father," Jiang Mingyue's brows were filled with joy. Seeing that the Chaodeng didn't move, she called out to him with a doting expression: "A Deng, thank you for your kindness."

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

He lowered his eyes toward the lamp, looked up again, and glanced at the man in the dragon robe with a smile, and sure enough, he clenched his palms in an instant.

Jiang Mingyue concealed the darkness in her eyes, and briefly discussed the time, convinced that although the emperor wanted to go back on his words, but he also thought about it, he led the lantern out of the hall.

Leaving the main hall, Jiang Mingyue clenched his hand without saying a word, and when she returned to the East Palace, locked the door, the young man picked up the lantern and sat on the splendid bed.

"Little bright moon...! Let me go!"

Damn, one or two like to spank Lao Tzu, is it interesting?

[Interesting. ]

Hearing the voice in my head, I stared at the lamp for a moment.

How do you feel...

He threw away that unrealistic idea and tutted: [Interesting P. ]

"Jiang Mingyue!" Chaodeng wanted to kick him, but the opponent grabbed his calf, slapped him a few times and landed: "You...ah!...Stop hitting...Little Mingyue!"

"Brother Deng'er is too seductive." After the boy praised, he suddenly stopped and put his lips together to kiss: "Just smile at me, eh?"

“…you…woo.”

He tried hard to prevent him from escaping. He was in poor health, and he felt that his breathing could not keep up, and his mind began to feel dizzy. His fingers were scratching on the back of Jiang Mingyue's neck, soft, like a baby cat.

Jiang Mingyue is also a vigorous young man after all, a deep kiss has made him unable to restrain himself, remembering the feeling of slapping and bouncing before, he pressed the facing lamp under him and whispered.

"Good lamp, give me your legs, and I won't touch you until the wedding night."

“…”

You, thirteen years old, just fell asleep, pretending to be pure.

Seeing that he didn't move, Jiang Mingyue's hands and feet gradually became dishonest, her tongue wrapped around the small meat on the earlobe, and between her breaths, a deep smile in Peach Blossom's eyes.

"On the wedding day, you should dress brightly under the lamp's wedding dress," the boy said while kissing his neck affectionately: "The apron and tulle will definitely be beautiful."