94(Arc 9)

The last sunset of the 30th century came directly from the distant sky, the dusky shadow smeared the transparent walls, the good lighting made the interior full, white desks, white walls, elegant wearing a pure white doctor's uniform For the woman, the only colorful embellishments are the blooming red **** flowers in the transparent bottle, and the golden satin-like hair under her white hat.

"When you sleep and then open your eyes, the millennium is coming," the female doctor who routinely checked her physical condition smiled at the young man in front of her: "Your mental and physical development Very well, next month at the latest, it will have a basic form, and then you need to do a level assessment and participate in the battle of the first tier."

"Thank you."

He answered.

"You're welcome, number 99999," the female doctor's lips curved into an arc, and she reminded softly, "Your examination is over."

"Want me to call you next?"

"The next one will come in by myself." The cobalt blue pen in the doctor's hand shone brightly. She tapped the side door with the hand holding the pen: "Please come this way."

The lamp looked at her for a moment, the latter maintained the same expression, he smiled arrogantly, stood up and walked quickly away from the medical room.

"Hello, five nines," someone tapped him on the shoulder from behind: "Did you try to communicate with Dr. Fendi again? It's useless, she's just a one-star machine Ji, I can't make a superfluous response."

"I know," turned her head to the side of the lamp, the fiery red hair in her eyes looked like a golden sun, and the freckled girl squinted and smiled at him: "I asked casually, is there a cigarette? "

"Yes," the girl rubbed the flaming phoenix on her shoulders, she took out a cigarette from the bird's mouth: "Can you see it now?"

"Yes, a big one."

"Then you are not far from the battlefield. Have you guessed the level of your consciousness beast?"

"Samsung," Chao Deng casually said, "I hope he is more handsome."

"Where does the confidence come from."

"Go first, thank you for the smoke."

"I won't be soft when you meet me on the battlefield, it doesn't matter if we are in the same batch or not," the girl smiled and said, "Your consciousness beast is the latest in our group to form, either it is very good or not. Very bad, if very bad…”

"?"

Knowing what we're up against in the end is what matters."

“…Thank you?”

"You're welcome."

You know, to be precise, everyone here has no name. They are just like a product, named by a specific number. His number is 99999, and the same batch of familiar people call him five nines. Contrary to this, , in this huge building that reaches almost to the ceiling, only machines can have personalized names.

Like the female doctor Fendi who examined him just now, even though she looks like a human, she is also an out-and-out robot. In a tower-like building, through technology, robots can maximize the development of the human brain, and guide a wide variety of spiritual powers of different strengths and weaknesses. The embodiment of spiritual power is the 'conscious beast', before the red-haired girl rested on the shoulders. The fire phoenix is ​​her consciousness beast. Humans with consciousness beasts are collectively referred to as power users.

It's like after the success of "Terminator" or "The Matrix", but unfortunately this is reality, not a movie, since he opened his eyes again, the system in his mind has disappeared, even if he thinks now There is no way to talk to Caesar... life dilemma.