65

Xie Lin didn't respond, just pointed the camera at his face and started struggling towards the lamp, but the power gap between him and Xie Lin was already huge, his hands were tied behind him , the shirt that was all over his body also faded, but his body couldn't be more reliant on those who bullied him. Xie Lin stroked his fingers and felt the clear synovial fluid gushing out continuously. The former adjusted the angle of the camera. , will fully capture the change towards the light.

"Lin, why?"

His beauty deliberately softened her voice. The doubts and fears in it made him give in countless times in the past. Thinking of the recording sent by Jasper, the last trace of warmth in his heart disappeared, thank you Face expressionless: "Aren't you disgusting?"

“…”

The change of expression on the lamp face did not escape his eyes, he heard the frivolous beauty say softly: "What's disgusting? What's wrong? I don't know... Don't be angry, okay? "

"Not good," Xie Lin's hand touched his face, cautiously, as if he was touching some treasure, the opposite of this was his words: "I put you on a man Recording it to the point of drooling, forcing you to watch it every day to cure your ailments, eh?"

"You—"

"If it still doesn't work, send these videos out so that everyone can see how disgusting and cool you look," Xie Lin stroked his neck with his smooth skin. Yu, there was a dark color in those clear pink eyes: "It's so tender, that surname Xi is right at least one point..."

"People like you are only suitable for being raised obediently. He said that you asked to send you a villa for one night? I guess you don't like it. What do you want? Luxury cars, clothes, houses ?" Xie Lin raised his lips harshly, his voice soft like a lover's murmur: "Do you want poisonous powder, little lamp?"

Seeing that he kept shaking his head, Xie Lin leaned forward to kiss him, the two people's hair of different colors were entangled, and under the influence of almost five-star hatred, they ran up from the spine The numbness of the numbness made the beauty open her door wide, her tears kept flowing, her breathing was intermittent, and in the dimness he heard Xie Lin's voice.

"Since you don't want anything, then post these videos, you are so beautiful, there must be many men all over the world watching you excitedly, so do women," Seeing him froze at the original On the ground, Xie Lin held his small earlobe: "When your reputation is rotten, you will not be able to get a job, and countless people will want to hug you. Do you want to sleep with those sweet dads with hairy ears?"

"Thank you!" He looked like he was about to collapse: "Are you crazy?"

"You are mine," Xie Lin slapped his hip with a slap, and his eyes gradually turned cruel: "It can only be mine, do you understand?"

"Don't hit...ah...it hurts!"

The pain on his **** became more and more severe, he was beaten to the point of twisting his waist, two **** of snow-white soft flesh swayed in the air, realizing that he had reached the extreme in this situation, Xie Lin spat.

"You really..."

He was beaten again, making him cry again, his tears and saliva mixed with the lamp, the camera swept across his unbearable coquettishness at the moment, Xie Lin turned him over, the tip of his tongue pressed into the wet heat and tightened of the oral cavity.

Biting his lower lip, a look of despair gradually appeared in his watery pupils.

The soft sound of the door opening made him turn his head, and the young man who came in from the door was tall, with a pale complexion as white as paper, and his platinum-like hair slightly concealed the beauty of the person who came in. Xie Lin handed him a bottle of warm milk. After he finished drinking, he went to bed and put Chao Deng in his arms.