33

The hollowed out incense burner with a simple shape comes from the belly of the hearth with a light woody fragrance, and traces of white smoke quickly dissolve in the air, bringing bursts of warmth to the originally empty room, about a finger thick The fluffy carpet spreads the hard floor warm and pleasant. On top of it lies a beauty with red clothes and black hair. Her snow-like body is sunk in the light-colored carpet. His hair is very long. If he can stand up, he must It was almost past the ankle, and the beauty crawled forward a little by the strength of the elbow, the limbs that were abolished could not lift half of the strength, his hand moved slowly towards the direction of the door.

When the longer song came in, what I saw was this fascinating scene.

He got up, put the beauty against Xuanhou, and kissed from top to bottom.

"No sweat."

The longer the song's hand was along his shoulders to the back, he hummed comfortably towards the lamp, the former kissed and licked his white neck, and soon his legs were tight towards the lamp Tension, his eyes began to collapse, and the whispers of the people next to him were tantamount to thunder on the ground.

"Snakes don't sweat," he said, and his smile became a little heavier at the horrified gaze that suddenly reacted to the upward facing lamp: "The little lamp is so beautiful, the whole body fits my heart. Incredible."

Seems to know what the Chaodeng is afraid of. The longer the song is, a water mirror appears in front of the two of them. He looks into the mirror, and the person with black eyes and black hair is also watching He, his spiritual root is fire, he was supposed to be flamboyant and casual by nature, but now there is a coquettishness and spring in his eyebrows, and when his eyes flow, water seems to overflow, so soft and moving, like a snake.

What makes a snake feel beautiful must be of the same kind.

His body has been transformed by this man before he knew it.

"Fuck! Dead pervert!"

In and out, the sound of sizzling water is very clear. He is too sensitive. He can't stand it. He was disciplined for many days. Chao Deng soon lost his armor and armor, and confronted the person who did evil on him. beg for mercy.

"Good brother...don't grind me anymore..." The sound of water in the ear hole became more and more intense, biting his lip towards the lamp, he was reluctant to apologize in a low voice: "It's my fault...Brother Whatever you do to me makes sense, just spare me... uh... big beauty, stop licking..."

Oh, italian chandelier.

Seeing her lover's face turned pale with fright, the longer the song stretched out his hand to pinch his delicate and plump lips, and smiled: "The life span of a snake demon is several times longer than that of a human being, I really want to Continue your life for you... darling, go in and lick it."

The collision in his warm mouth forced a lot of transparent saliva to flow towards the lamp.

"You won't have long snake tails, but your body temperature will be lower than ordinary people, and you won't be able to sweat... You will like this kind of happiness more and more."

Elegant and full of spirituality, it wraps the beauties who are struggling to fall to the ground layer by layer, the snake tail clings to the smooth and delicate calf, the dangling shakes under the friction of its cold scales, keeps shaking her head, tears are filled with tears. The long snake letters were sucked dry one by one, and he was crying and panting, so pitiful and cute.

This is the first time that Yue Changge is with him in the form of a snake, even though the familiar voice transmission in his mind told him that the other party has shrunk his form and did not appear in his original body. I'm still scared to death... I'm really scared! Why is the original body of the big beauty not a hamster essence, cute and cute.