11

What should I do?

Zhao Deng scratched his hair irritably, he couldn't find a suitable way to break his head, his identity was erased, he has become a black household, if he goes to work, his appearance and ability will be provoked You can imagine the trouble. If you rely on your ability to attract money and cheat money, the consequences are probably more serious than going to prison. It's better to let Chu Chiyu take it back... It's terrible! Stop this assumption!

He will surely die.

He left the public phone booth in a hurry, thinking about how to go next. The capital is Chu Chiyu's territory. Before completing the task, he can sway under the eyes of the other party, and from time to time find a way to find something for the eldest young master. Be happy, now that the stars are full, to stay here is to make yourself unhappy.

A sincere letter of confession, young man, just coax it.

This idea disappeared when I saw ten Land Rovers blocking the five exits of the central square from a distance, and the searchers who got out of the cars quickly disappeared into the crowd.

Cheat, cheat.

Why make it more severe than catching a serial killer! Fortunately it's out.

Hurry towards the light to join the crowd and walk towards the train station. The central square is very close to the station, and it takes ten minutes to walk there. Unfortunately, before leaving, a searcher found him. Chao Deng bit his lower lip and blinked at the person standing in front of him, showing a pleading look: "Let me leave, okay?"

The latter was stunned without saying a word. He turned his head to the lamp and ran away. After running away, he heard a startled shout from the man behind him: "There! Found him!"

My X!

Received an order from his companions, and the tracking investigators gathered more and more tightly. As a last resort, he could only change direction and hide in the alley, and grabbed the colorful gift boxes stacked outside the flower shop to hinder the trackers , running towards the lamp faster and faster, a high wall blocking the road suddenly appeared in front, and a few pieces of glass **** inserted on the top of the wall were shining.

Fortunately, I got rid of those people temporarily, and continued to run wildly in the deep alley. When he was dizzy and rushed out of the narrow alley, Chao Deng found himself running back to the central square again. The Land Rover here is all gone at the moment.

Too exciting, life and death speed ah.

Another Land Rover is back.

With his current physical condition, it was impossible to escape, he stood up carefully towards the lamp, making sure that the other end hadn't noticed that this side resolutely caught the girl next to him, and he comforted the girl He smiled and said softly, "Hello, can you hold me for a while?"

"Good...good!"

Feeling the boy's slender arms around her, her cheeks were pink, and she couldn't help leaning her head on the other side.

He hugged the girl and walked out of the square step by step, saw a few more Land Rovers coming back, realized that someone might have ordered them to go to the location where they would appear through the satellite map, and raised his eyebrows at the lamp. Deep frown.

What to do.

He glanced at the shopping bag in the girl's hand, and after seeing the contents clearly, he said thoughtfully: "Your wig... can you lend me to use it?"

In front of the reputation of five-star hatred, what is male dignity?

"Young Master Chu, we have searched everywhere, but we haven't found the person you are looking for."