Authors note

Plagiarism Warning:

Dear Love's,

Plagiarism is the act of using someone else's work, ideas, or words without giving proper credit to the original source. As writers and creators, we value originality and respect intellectual property rights. Therefore, we urge you to be cautious when reading or engaging with any content, ensuring that it has been properly attributed to its rightful author.

Copying or reproducing someone else's work without permission not only violates the trust between creators but also undermines the integrity of the creative community. We encourage you to support and appreciate the hard work, dedication, and talent of authors by seeking out original and authorized sources for your reading enjoyment.

Remember, when in doubt, always acknowledge and attribute the ideas and work of others to maintain a culture of creativity and respect.

Happy reading!

Content Warning: Abusive Themes:

I would like to provide you with a content warning regarding the book you are about to read. This story contains explicit and sensitive themes related to abuse, which may be distressing and triggering for some individuals. We believe it is crucial to inform you beforehand to ensure your emotional well-being while engaging with the content.

Abuse, whether physical, emotional, or psychological, is a deeply disturbing subject matter that can evoke strong emotional responses. The intention of the book is to explore and shed light on these challenging themes, offering insights into the human condition. However, we understand that it may not be suitable for all readers, particularly those who have personally experienced or are sensitive to such topics.

We strongly advise exercising self-care and discretion when deciding to read this book. If you find yourself feeling overwhelmed or triggered by the content, we encourage you to seek support from trusted individuals or professional resources.

Your well-being is of utmost importance to us, and we hope that this warning enables you to make an informed decision about your reading choices.

Take care and happy reading!

WARNING! The story that you are going to read does not go through editing and paraphrasing, so please bear with it. And read at your own risk. their are some details that is wrong and I will fix it as soon as possible I hope you all understand. This is my first time writing a story, and I'm open for criticism so don't hesitate to comment.