CHAPTER 26

"In that unexpected moment, I discovered a treasure worth cherishing for a lifetime."

Isla Isabelle POV

As we finished gathering flowers, a wave of anxiety washed over me. I voiced my concerns to Seb and Liam, my thoughts racing with worries about the gardener's reaction to our flower-picking escapade.

"Can we really pick these flowers? I'm worried the gardener might get mad at us. What if we've done something wrong?" I expressed, my voice tinged with apprehension. My mind conjured up images of a stern gardener scolding us for our actions.

Seb, ever the reassuring presence, quickly came to my aid. "It's alright, Doll," he said, his tone filled with confidence and comfort. "These flowers belong to you. Everything you see in this house is yours, so you can do whatever you want with them."

His words washed over me like a soothing balm, alleviating my worries. Seb's assurance that I had the freedom to enjoy the garden and its flowers put my anxious thoughts to rest. The idea that I possessed the right to explore, create, and embrace the beauty around me lifted a weight off my shoulders.

With the flower crown adorning my head, we made our way back inside the house, Seb and Liam trailing behind me. I was eager to share the beauty we had created with my brothers and cousin, wanting to showcase the enchanting crown that now graced my hair.

Entering the living room, where my brothers and cousin were gathered, I couldn't contain my excitement. I approached them with a wide grin, my eyes sparkling with anticipation. Their attention turned towards me as I called out to them, my voice filled with delight.

"Brothers, look at me! Am I pretty?" I exclaimed, my voice brimming with joy. With a gentle twirl, I showcased the flower crown that Seb, Liam, and I had painstakingly crafted. Its vibrant colors and fragrant aroma captured the essence of the garden, emanating a sense of natural beauty.

Their eyes widened with awe as they took in the sight before them. Astonished by the intricacy and charm of the flower crown, they were momentarily lost for words. Soon, their faces lit up with admiration and love, as they recognized the effort and creativity that had gone into its creation.

I could feel my cheeks turning warm and a soft flush spreading across my face as Emi's kind words washed over me. Hiscompliment made me feel special and beautiful. He always had a way of lifting me up and making me feel confident. With a genuine smile, helooked at me and said, "It looks good on you." His words resonated deep within me, filling me with a sense of joy and gratitude.

In contrast, Chris, who was known for his playful teasing, couldn't resist making a lighthearted comment. "Munchkin, you are so pretty. I really want to put you in my pocket and keep you forever," he said, pretending to snatch me up. Confusion washed over me as I tried to comprehend the meaning behind his nickname for me. I wasn't particularly small or petite, so it puzzled me.

"I can't fit in your pocket, Chris," I replied, my head tilted to the side, a quizzical expression on my face. "And besides, there are so many wonderful things I want to see and experience, so don't keep me away from them." The remark elicited laughter from everyone, including Chris himself. He ruffled my hair affectionately, assuring me that he was only joking.

Lijah, always a pillar of comfort and protection, came over and enveloped me in a gentle hug. His presence made me feel safe and cherished. Looking down at me, he grinned and said, "Elle, you are so innocent. Don't worry, he won't put you in his pocket. And if he ever tries, I'll be there to protect you." His words, laced with laughter, conveyed a sense of loyalty and friendship that warmed my heart.

"I will show to papa and other this I'll be back" I said shouting to them and running in the stairs. which made all of them shout to be careful and do not run.