MAIN CHARACTERS

Piero Antonio Caruso, a striking and enigmatic man in his forties. With a commanding presence and rugged features, Piero exudes an air of both danger and allure. Standing at six feet tall with a well-toned physique, he carries himself with confidence and grace.

As a respected mafia don, Piero is known for his strategic thinking and the ability to maintain control in the most chaotic situations. His reputation precedes him, with rumors of his ruthlessness and cunning tactics circulating among both his allies and enemies. Despite his involvement in the criminal underworld, Piero possesses a strong sense of honor and loyalty.

 Despite his involvement in the criminal underworld, Piero possesses a strong sense of honor and loyalty

Fabiano Davide Caruso, the charismatic and influential heir apparent to the mafia empire. In his late twenties, Fabiano possesses an air of authority and confidence that demands respect from those around him. With a tall, athletic build and sharp features, he cuts an impressive figure wherever he goes.

Despite his association with a dangerous lifestyle, Fabiano's love and protectiveness for his "little nymph," as he affectionately calls her, know no bounds. He becomes fiercely devoted to shielding her from the perils of their world, going to extreme lengths to ensure her safety. Fabiano's love for his daughter serves as a guiding light, grounding him and reminding him of his purpose amidst the complexities of his position. He is willing to take on any challenge or threat to keep her out of harm's way, even if it means putting himself at great personal risk.

 He is willing to take on any challenge or threat to keep her out of harm's way, even if it means putting himself at great personal risk

Salvatore Angelo Caruso,  the formidable enforcer and trusted right-hand man of Fabiano. In his early forties, Salvatore exudes a commanding presence with his robust physique and a rugged, weathered appearance. His piercing dark eyes convey a sense of intensity and wariness, revealing a man who has seen his fair share of battles. 

One notable aspect of Salvatore's personality is his aversion to physical contact with others. He harbors a deep-seated discomfort with being touched and avoids close interaction whenever possible. This quirk has become a well-known aspect of his character, and he has developed a reputation for keeping others at arm's length, both literally and figuratively. Despite this, Salvatore's dedication to protecting Fabiano is unwavering. He will go to great lengths to shield his boss from harm, utilizing his physical prowess and expertise while maintaining his personal boundaries.