Part 11

You hoped that this project would all go smoothly, but it has not. From the very start there were already problems as you two couldn't agree on a specific topic you were going to do for the project.

You eventually gave up and agreed to do Lena's topic. This was going to be a long night, you thought.

You worked on the project for a while before you two started bickering again. There was always something you couldn't agree on.

To you it sometimes felt like Lena was trying to start an argument on purpose. She probably liked annoying you like this.

"We're never gonna finish it if we keep going like this," you sigh, knowing that this bickering is not getting you anywhere and Lena refuses to compromise.

You would have just agreed to do what Lena wanted, but you knew there's a chance that she would tell the teacher that you didn't contribute. 

"Well you can do yours separately then," Lena snarls. "And i would, but you know what the teacher said. We either do it in the groups assigned or we fail, "you remind her.

"Whatever," Lena replies, looking at her research. You let out an annoyed chuckle, over her attitude.

---

You groan in annoyance at how Lena keeps dismissing all your ideas. "You do realize this is a group project, right?" You ask sarcastically. You've been working on it for over 2 hours and have barely gotten anywhere with it.

"Yeah, so, deal with it," Lena replies coldly. You were honestly shocked at how she'd been talking back to you recently. You having stopped teasing her so much gave her the confidence to argue back, you figured.

"Why are you so bossy and annoying today" you say, not really directing it at her but just saying it out loud as you lean your head back on the chair.

You decided if Lena was going to be getting on your nerves like that, that you would do it back to her.

"What?!" Lena exclaims with a raised eyebrow. "You heard me," you say, still not looking at her.

Lena gets even more frustrated now, "Fine, do it your way, I'm leaving," she says, raising her voice slightly.

As she turns around to leave, you get up from the chair. You grab her wrist and tug her back towards you before she has the chance to open the door.

You pull her into your chest and connect your lips in a sweet kiss. It takes a second for Lena to register what is happening, but she kisses you back almost straight away.

You smile into the kiss slightly before pulling away. "Are you gonna chill now?" You ask in a teasing tone when you see Lena's reddened face.

She just stares at you wordlessly for a little while trying to process what the actual fuck just happened. Lena had started developing feelings for you a while ago but she never thought that it was something that could actually happen.

"We need to finish this." You say referring to the project. "I'm going to order us some food, and we're going to do it together, and you're going to compromise" you say in an assertive tone.

"No more arguing, no more bickering, we're gonna get it done tonight, fifty fifty" you add. Honestly Lena thought you were so attractive right now being all commanding and shit.

"Okay" Lena replies simply. "But i get to pick what food we get" Lena says. Lena couldn't stop thinking about the fact that you kissed her, but also that you didn't acknowledge what happened like at all.

Lena couldn't stop thinking about why you would do it, were you just trying to shut her up or if it actually meant something, or why you assumed it was okay.