Part 27

Your first month of college has gone by in a flash. You and Lena were both quite busy with classes and assignments.

College wasn't exactly hard for either of you. It was just the sheer number of classes that you each took to be able to graduate sooner that took up your time.

You still managed to find time to go to the gym to keep in shape so your fitness levels don't drop drastically during college.

Lena would work on her own hobbies while you were at the gym. Even if you didn't have all that much time to spend together, you at least got to sleep in the same bed every night.

You made sure to go on a nice date at least every fortnight as you didn't want to completely push your relationship aside.

Over the last month a lot has happened, you each made friends in your classes and you both started hanging out with Kat when you all had free periods, sometimes even just to do some assignments in the library.

She was your main friend in the college as you didn't really meet your other friends much outside of class time. The three of you got to know each other quite well and quite quickly, which developed into a strong friendship.

"Hey," you say as you enter your dorm room after coming back from the gym, walking over to Lena at her desk and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi," she chuckles softly as she turns her head and kisses your lips. "What do you say we go out, have a nice little picnic, the weather is amazing considering it's October," you propose.

"Sure thing, let's do it," Lena agrees happily. "Alright, let me just jump in the shower real quick," you say as you kiss her again and go to shower.

You were ready in about 20 minutes after you had showered and packed up some snacks to take with you.

You found a nice secluded spot to set up in the park near your college. It wasn't very warm anymore but it wasn't cold either, it was the perfect temperature.

It was a chance for you to just talk about anything and everything that came to mind. No one was really around, so it was peaceful.

You laid there on the blanket for a long time talking. Long enough that the sun started to set. It has been a while since you had this much time to spare.

You decided to make the most of the trip and stayed to watch the sunset. It was Halloween weekend, so most professors took it easy this week so you didn't have as much work to do as usual.

A while after the sun set, you packed up your stuff to head back to the college. It was nice to get some fresh air and some peace and quiet for once, with nobody around.

---

You woke up quite early the next morning, considering it was the weekend. You slide out of bed, careful not to wake the beauty sleeping beside you.

You went to take a shower as you needed to wash your hair. After you finish, you clip your hair at the back of your head while you finish getting dressed.

You walk out of the bathroom in sweatpants and a sports bra, seeing Lena rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Morning," she mumbles with a small smile that you return. "Good morning beautiful," you smirk, causing her to blush. "You left me," she pouts as you walk closer.

"I was just taking a shower" you chuckle as you notice Lena's eyes scanning your upper body, "I see" she smirks as you sit on the corner of the bed and she pulls you into a kiss.

"Don't look at me like that." You laugh once you pull away. She only has that look in her eyes when she wants something, when she wants you to be specific.

"Come on, I just took a shower," you say amused as she ignores you and pulls you back in. You get off the edge of the bed and position yourself better over her body.

You've got to give the lady what she wants after all. You run your hands under her shirt, giving her goosebumps.

It doesn't take long for you to slip your hand into her sleep shorts, grazing her clit with your fingers as you pull away from the kiss, a small gasp leaving Lena's lips.

You tease her entrance slightly as you kiss her again, letting your tongue explore her mouth, you muffled Lena's moans with the kiss as you slid two fingers into her wet core. 

You pumped your fingers slowly and teasingly, it's been a while since you've been intimate and you had to make every second count.

You speed up your fingers causing Lena to pull away from the kiss as she gasps slightly unable to even out her breathing.

She moans softly as you continue the pace, your noses almost touching as you mumble sweet nothings into her ear.

"Fuck" Lena moans quietly as she feels a knot tie inside her stomach, she was so close. But it all got ruined when you heard a knock on the door.

You didn't really care who it was, and didn't plan on stopping. "Come on Y/n, Lena. I know y'all are in there, it's a Saturday" you hear Kats voice on the other side of the door.

Lena groans in annoyance, knowing that you'll have to let her in and she won't get to finish as a result.

"Sorry baby" you say as you pull out your fingers "promise we'll do this tonight" you assure her and she nods knowing there's no choice but to stop.

You wrap your mouth around your fingers, licking off Lena's juices before wiping any residue of your saliva on your trousers.

You open the door for Kat and start walking away as she'll know to come in "close the door behind you" you tell her as you grab a shirt from your drawer as you were still only wearing a sports bra.

Kat comes in and closes the door noticing Lena getting out of bed before her eyes settle on you, she looks at you a little surprised as you pull on a shirt and plop on the other bed that has yet to be used but still had bedding on it. "What?" you question as you see her expression.

"Nothing. Just a little surprised" she says. You always wore loose hoodies so it would have been hard to see your figure, the last thing she expected was trained arms and toned abs.

"I'm going to take a quick shower" Lena interrupts as she grabs some clothes from her wardrobe. "Alright" you say simply, maybe you couldn't finish her off but she could certainly take care of herself if she really needs to.

You look at Lena as you answer and then your gaze follows her as she walks past you to go to the bathroom, your eyes lingering on her body until she disappears into the bathroom.

"Oh my god!" Kat says as she noticed your lingering gaze. "What?" You ask confused. "You're like totally into her" Kat exclaims. You hadn't told her yet of your relationship, you weren't exactly hiding it, you just never said it either.

"Ohh shut up" you say playfully and she smirks at you with a raised eyebrow. "What brings you here?" You ask changing the subject.

"I wanted to ask if you and Lena are coming to the Halloween party tomorrow night" Kat says. "Not sure to be honest, quite unlikely though. Lena is not much of a party person and honestly I'm not sure I want to go either." you answer.

"Come on, it will be fun" Kat persuades. "I'll ask Lena, see what she thinks" you say. "Yeah you do that" Kat says with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Seriously?" You groan at her antics. "I saw how you looked at her" Kat says "You can't hide shit from me" kat says proudly.

If only she knew you thought, she has absolutely no idea what is actually going on and especially what was going on seconds before she entered your room.