Epilogue

Unknown

God, she is breathtaking.

Her skin was so radiant and glowing, her face so perfectly structured. Her entire body just made to be looked at.

I watched her as the van drove for what felt like hours, but those hours turned to minutes when I watched her.

How come he got this beautiful woman yet couldn't keep her so many times?

It seemed like she was too good to be true.

How had he capture her mind, I did not know. I guess I would have the opportunity to find out now.

I looked behind me where a small girl lay on her side, her expression blank and eyes closed as the medication flowed through her veins.

Why did she take after him and not her mother?

Why would her mother even keep the kid and bring another one of them into the world?

I had so many wonders but I had to stay on my best behaviour. He would hate himself for leaving her alone with some guard he thought was capable of fighting off five of my men.

I laughed.

As I moved closer to her body, I touched her cheek, feeling the warmth under my finger. If only she knew the man she was promised to. If only she knew the family she was going to marry into.

Nothing good ever came out of them.

Just look at how easily the last wedding turned into bullets and dead bodies. It was laughable how simple it was to kill them.

Not that I relished having more numbers added to my dead body count.

If only she wasn't so fucking attractive, I could kill her and leave her limbs on his doorstep.

I wouldn't kill the kid. Oh, gods, no. That girl was a weapon I would utilise and use against her own father.

But her mother...

She would be one hell of an adventure.

"The route is safe, boss," I heard one of my men say from the front of the van. I looked up and nodded.

"Good," the dark-haired young man looked down at the woman beside my feet. He clenched his jaw, making me smile. "You should've fucked her when you had the chance, Oliver," I looked down at her and ran my index finger down her neck. "Now she's all mine."

Tick tock.

Tick tock...

To be continued...