C3

Chapter 003

    Shi Han was taken back to "home" by Owen. It’s a home, but it looks like a hastily built place with containers and waterproof materials. It doesn’t even look like a house on the outside. There are obviously unsuitable tables and chairs, and a bed that I don’t know where. The other side of the shower curtain is the shower head and some things like toiletries, probably the bathroom.

    These places were cleaned cleanly, but there was a bloody smell that couldn't be washed away.

    Putting Shi Han on the table, Owen began to undress.

    Shi Han closed his eyes reflexively, and it took him a while to realize that he is an AI now, what's the use of closing his eyes, he wants to turn off the camera, and at this time Owen was already half off.

    Owen's eyes met the blue light dancing in the eye sockets of the mechanical head, he paused, and asked in doubt: "Is there something wrong with this AI?" As soon as he finished speaking

    , the blue light dimmed.

    "Is it broken? Forget it, I'll see later."

    Owen took off the rest of his clothes, turned and went into the bathroom.

    Shi Han didn't have any other ideas. Owen is now fifteen years old. Although he looks very beautiful, he still looks like a child.

    He's just surprised by how many injuries Irving has had.

    The old wounds and new wounds on his body can definitely be called dense, the two wounds that were only scratched today are still slowly oozing blood, but he seems to be fine. The old injuries are particularly shocking. There are a few non-fatal injuries that can only be said to be Owen's fate, while the new injuries are relatively shallow, mostly superficial injuries, which can also illustrate Owen's progress from a cruel point of view.

    Shi Han once conducted a survey of the garbage stars in the 33rd district. That's right, this planet is called Junk Star. Generally speaking, the place names of the Galactic Empire have certain symbolic or beautiful meanings. This habitable planet is named Junk Star, which shows its status in the empire.

    It has other names too, such as The Filth, Home of the Exiles.

    Investigating is one thing, witnessing it is quite another. Growing up here is like growing up in hell. The fifteen-year-old Owen already had the embryonic form of the cold-blooded and ruthless Star Wars God.

    Shi Han decided to stay with Owen temporarily for the next few days.

    He wants to try to twist the thread that represents the fate of the world.

    He didn't feel sorry for Owen, and he had no interest in saving a tyrannical king, nor did he want to save the world. In the final analysis, Shi Han is not a good person. When he was in pain because of his excessive mental strength, no one came to save him as an orphan, only ridicule and insult. That's why he watched the world go to destruction with a distorted smile.

    Now that we know that the world is going to be destroyed, it is not difficult to watch it go to the end. Shi Han always liked challenges, this time, he wanted to watch something else.     As for how to stay by Owen's side, it is very simple-let Owen understand a part of his true value. He is not a D-level AI, and his life form cannot even be understood by himself.     Although the 33rd District lacks supplies, fortunately, there are still a lot of natural water resources. After ten minutes, the bloody smell gradually dissipated with the sound of running water. The sound of water stopped, followed by the rustling of clothes.     The curtain was lifted, and Owen came to the desk, picked up the mechanical head and looked over and over again. Suddenly, the blue light in the eye sockets of that head reappeared. Owen put it back to its original place, cleared his throat, and ordered: "Check the operation status." "     I'm not a D-level AI." Shihan said in a cold tone Answer calmly.     When he manipulated the system, he simulated the voice of his previous life, which sounded gentle, but made people feel a little alienated for no reason.     "What?" Owen was surprised.     He took a few steps back, a little violently. The wet black hair that was pulled back was returned to the forehead, and water droplets dripped down the face from the tip of the hair.     Shi Han recalled the scene of blood dripping down the hair tip.