C8

Chapter 008

    She took out her right hand hidden in her handbag, stroking an old photo between her fingers, her amber eyes were full of sadness and tenderness.

    In the photo is a beautiful girl who is somewhat distorted. She has a slender and soft body, fair skin, beautiful and clear gray-blue eyes like glass that make the sky and the sea eclipse.

    The moment the photo was frozen, she seemed to hear someone calling her name behind her back. She looked back at the beautiful beach and smiled innocently like a jasmine flower. The light blue skirt fluttered, and the hair, which was so brilliant that it seemed to flow broken gold, also fluttered mischievously in the wind, like a moving butterfly.

    "Lilian..."

    Everyone was surprised by the appearance of this paper object. In this era, physical photos can still be seen, and are they used to build a model of a person? This is not common. You know, the customers here usually take the data version of the 3D stereo photos, plus the height, weight, body fat rate and even medical history to request the manufacture of robots.

    "Ms. Lee, can we scan this photo and make an estimate to build a model? Also, we need you to provide her personality information, if you have any?" "Ms. Lee? Ms. Lee Jin-hee?" "

    Huh     ?

    "

When I came back to my memory, I found that there was another person in this room. It turned out to be the director of the design department of Gensokyo Factory, a man with black hair and black eyes, and a gentle face.

    "I heard from my employees that this design case is difficult, so I came to see it myself." "

    In your opinion, do all the people who come to Gensokyo are poor people?" Li Zhenxi asked suddenly.     "Isn't it ridiculous that you can't get what you want in reality, but pin your wishes on a robot?" "

    I don't think so."

Good sentimental.

    His tone was as gentle as his face: "Our life is a forced journey, Ms. Li. The decision to set off was not made by us. When we realized it, we were already on the way. Many people don't We like our own path, but we have no choice but to go on.

    "What we long for, we don't get; what we get, we lose; what we lose, we miss; what we miss makes us suffer. ’

    He said, ‘You’re not funny, and you’re not wrong, we all are. "

    "We have too many regrets, too many disappointments, want a different life, want to be a different role, want to find the lost treasure, want a person who treats each other sincerely. There is nothing wrong with all this.

    "So we sell fantasies, and you consume fantasies—

    "The moment we get tired from walking on the road, we are all guests of Gensokyo. "

    This passage was not thought up by the director, he just repeated it. These words are engraved on the most prominent position on the stone wall of the Hall of Fantasy Township, written by the founder of the company. It is said that he founded Fantasy Township to create

    the Wife and daughter who died in the accident.

    "So, would you mind telling me your story? "

    There was a long silence.

    "I can't tell you my story. "Li Zhenxi replied: "This is also for your safety. Similarly, I rejected your request to extract my memory for modeling a week ago. "

    For the sake of safety?

    Shi Han felt that things became more interesting.

    He recalled the photo that had just been saved in his database and adjusted the angle. The more he looked at this photo, the more familiar it became. At the same time, he The face recognition comparison has already started, and other people flashed in memory one by one, and finally fixed on the face of a person I saw not long ago.

    Owen.

    This girl named Lilian overlaps with Owen's facial recognition points to an astonishing degree. Especially those beautiful gray-blue eyes, although the temperament is very different, the shape is indeed exactly the same.

    He searched for Li Zhenxi's information again.

    Li Zhenxi, the head of a large consortium resident in the fifth district, one of the three upper economic districts, is 49 years old this year, unmarried and has no children.

    In addition to these, Shi Han actually knew another identity of Li Zhenxi:

    the founder of the most powerful and best-developed anti-imperialist and anti-aristocratic political party in his previous life--Galaxy Reform Party.

    After conveniently moving Li Zhenxi to the list of observers, Shi Han quickly infiltrated the third-floor system of the factory from the inside, burying a back door that was only open to himself. At this time, Li Zhenxi also left from here. He no longer stayed, disappeared from the body of the receptionist, and returned to the server cluster.

    Next is the holidays.

    During the waiting time, Shihan slowly infiltrated the server cluster he was in. He can now "borrow" other people's resources while keeping other people's web services running. Shihan didn't feel guilty at all about this, anyway, computer resources were left alone.

    In his spare time, he conveniently cleared out the non-recyclable garbage that he encountered on Garbage Star, and the death list became blank again.

    After waiting for nearly a month, the three-day holiday came. This is the Earth Memorial Day and two weekends in a row. The residents of the Galactic Empire usually use this short holiday to take short trips in the star area. Except for the service industry, all other industries have shut down, and the Gensokyo factory is naturally included.

    In the early hours of the morning, the lights suddenly came on in the dark room, and the machines that had been vacant started to move at that moment.

    The computer starts to upload data, the 3D printer draws the skeleton on the base, and the manipulator implants the core processor into the "brain" area... everything is going on in an orderly manner, and no one knows.

    Shihan was busy erasing the traces of these machinery, the consumption records of materials and the peak of energy. In Gensokyo, it takes a long time to manufacture a robot. Even with all the design materials, the manufacturing process itself will take more than two days.

    On the second night, Shi Han's new body was finally finished.

    He disdained to change his appearance, and created this body according to his appearance when he was still a human being in his previous life. He only filled in the muscles and fat according to the normal value of the human body. After all, Shi Han, who was suffering from illness, almost had only a skeleton left when he died. .

    In fact, Shi Han was very good-looking, with a slender figure, handsome features, handsome features, a pair of deep black eyes, and strange silver-gray hair. Shi Han remembered that his hair used to be a different color, perhaps black, but it faded within a few years of his birth, and he suffered from headaches that made him unable to sleep, and he lost weight.

    Hey, it's too uncomfortable to be a human being, so don't mention it.

    He immediately uploaded his consciousness into the hardware of this body and started to operate. He blinked his eyes, moved his limbs, regained the balance of his limbs, and slowly adapted to the feeling of being a human being. He walked down the corridor, touched the wall at the end, and a door opened, behind which was a warehouse for storing clothes.

    Shihan picked out a simple shirt, trousers, and boots, tore off the nameplate of Gensokyo on the clothes, put on a dark heavy coat, and buttoned the hood. Return everything to the original state, turn right and step up the stairs to the experience room on the second basement floor.