C15

Chapter 015

    That night, Aisha finished the dinner crying, begging Shihan to save Francis while crying.

    "I can't save him." Shi Leng replied indifferently. "Of course, you can buy him with money. Since he is 'specially loved' by the nobles, the price you have to pay may be a little higher. Miss Ikeda, since you are only ten years old, I assume that you can't pay so much Money. You can ask your mother for it, and if a miracle happens, she will give it to you."

    "It's all because I'm too young..." Aisha cried.

    "What's the use of growing up? Suppose you're an adult and buy Francis back, what can you give him? You can give him room and board, but can you give him dignity?" "I'm a nobleman, how can

    I Can't you give him everything he wants?"

    Shi Han let out that laugh that frightened Aisha again, so calm, mocking, and condescending, as if everyone in the world was an idiot in front of him.

    "Ikeda Aisa, you were not originally a nobleman, no one is born a nobleman. Have you studied the information I gave you seriously? What did your father do to start his business? How much did your mother spend to get her current political status? Human trafficking.

    "Your parents deprive thousands of Francis of freedom, dignity, and property, and then give you all this together in the name of 'nobility', telling you that you deserve it, and you really think This is true? You took Francis's dignity and said - because you are a nobleman, you can mercifully give him back what is rightfully his? There

    was a deadly silence.

    At some point, Aisha stopped sobbing, and the spoon in her hand fell to the floor, making a harsh sound when it collided with the metal ground.

    "Am I guilty?" "

    "Now?" No. future? That's your choice. "

    "But what can I do for him? " Aisha asked. "You have denied all my thoughts, can you only watch him die?" "

    "Change the world for him, do you dare? " Shi Han stood up and walked towards the cab.

    "After finishing your meal, we still have two hours to enter the port."

    In the cab, Shi Han's consciousness entered the star network and temporarily returned to his own server cluster. He searched out the complete information of this girl in the memory of his previous life.

    Ikeda Aisa, an A+-level psychic, one of the peak combat forces in the galaxy, the founder of "Red Dawn", the commander-in-chief of the first group of the opposition revolutionary army, was killed by Owen Hall in 4109 of the Milky Way calendar at 33 stars barren zone of the area.

    Shi Han temporarily docked the spaceship at the airport, took Ikeda Aisa off the ship, and arrived at the arrival exit. He saw the bodyguards beside Aisha's mother at a glance, and they often appeared with Sofia in various political meetings of the empire. Sophia Ikeda herself was not present.     These bodyguards all looked at him with wary eyes, while Shi Han turned a blind eye and walked towards them at a normal speed, a little leisurely, as if he was the real brother who brought Ikeda Aisa to play.     When they were almost at the door, Aisha said, "I will borrow money from my mother, but you must promise me to put Francis in a safe place." "It's too late." "What?"     Aisha     stopped He stopped and looked up at Shihan in astonishment.     "Francis died in the live broadcast two hours ago. If you want bone crystals, I can send them to you." She     kept her head up, as if a century had passed, until the truth sank into her heart like a stone. In her eyes, the sparkle of anticipation was like a candle in the wind, flickering erratically and then extinguished.     The darkness lasted for a long time, until a different light, like a spark still extinguished in the ashes, burned silently and secretly.     "That's troublesome." She nodded coldly.     Aisha was only ten years old, and she grew up in a noble family whose clothes stretched out her hands, and was protected innocently and thoughtfully by her parents.     But children are like this. If they experience things that would not be possible in a lifetime in a short period of time, their psychological growth can be completed in a day.