C27

A blush appeared on Owen's face, panting slightly, recovering from the suffocation of the mental body.

This AI is so strong.

Shi Han picked up the wet wipe at hand, supported Owen's face with one hand, and carefully wiped off the sweat on his forehead with the other.

"Good job, Owen."

More than good, it was unexpectedly strong.

The virtual world of Xingwang was originally the home field of AI. When the AI ​​civilization was at war with humans, humans of the same level would adopt a siege strategy against AI in the virtual world.

  In other words, it is impossible for a human being of the same level to defeat AI in the virtual world. Human beings won the original war only by relying on a population base tens of millions of times and stronger fecundity.

Of course, in addition to fighting in the virtual world, human beings still have a way to physically destroy AI-first confine it to a local area, and then directly smash all the hardware, but this operation is too difficult, and it can only be destroyed in the later stages of the war.

 Human beings used to threaten the leader of AI civilization. The leader was named Yuan Chu, and he disappeared before the end of the war.

  Shi Han originally thought that he could easily defeat Owen under normal conditions, but he put tremendous pressure on him, and even threatened him deeply.

 Backup resources, these are his secret servers, which are at risk with every boot. Theoretically speaking, as long as an AI has enough computing resources, its spiritual power in the star network can reach the upper limit of its own level. Shihan's activation of all resources has raised his level to almost A level, which means that Owen is already very close to this level that can walk sideways in the universe. It is a pity that in this world, spiritual strength is not a sufficient and necessary condition for the strong. Only with a large amount of resources can spiritual strength be turned into combat power, otherwise the rule of the imperial nobles would have been overthrown long ago. "Put this on, I got it from Li Zhenxi." Shi Han put a nano-mask behind Owen's ear, and in an instant, fine particles covered Owen's face, and the projected optical effect was only modified on the facial features , changed his face into another appearance.

Shi Han nodded regretfully. "The effect is good, but it's not as good-looking as you are."

Owen's face darkened. "I wish for it."

Shi Han smiled, turned and walked into the driver's cab. Launched the spaceship.

"Get ready to fight, let's go to Qiurixing to save someone."

...

Aisa Ikeda pressed the hat on her head with her hand, and lowered the brim of the hat a little more. Despite her camouflaged optical mask, she felt very uneasy.

She was really too young and too impatient.

Aisha's parents died in an "accident" a year ago. She still doesn't know how much of this "accident" was man-made. She only knows that after she inherited her mother's noble title and father's property, her relatives and other people in power in the Eighteenth Star District were like a group of people who smelled dead bodies. Rotten-smelling vultures gathered around.

To be honest, Aisha didn't want to inherit her father's shady industries, including human trafficking, which she hated deeply. But she can't just sit back and watch others plunder these properties. If these properties fall into the hands of others, let alone banning them, it is possible to carry them forward.

And she who has lost her property and power to rely on will only be farther away from her ideal.

During this year, she lived under the hostage of these elders, slowly spreading her power in the dark. When she thought she could make a comeback, she tried to rescue a group of slaves, but was caught by her uncle. Only then did she finally understand that all her little actions fell into his uncle's eyes.

She will always remember that man said jokingly; "That's right, Aisha, you are indeed the eldest brother's daughter, and you should not be underestimated in time. But you are still too young, a fourteen-year-old girl wants to fight with me... I will let you You stay young forever."

Aisha managed to escape.

She is currently in the airport of Autumn Star. She knew about the secret airport on Akihime that belonged to the Ikeda family, but her uncle must also know about it. The most dangerous place is the safest place, so Aisha chose to go to the public airport full of pedestrians. She has a spaceship registered with another identity docked here.

If she could leave the Eighteenth Star District, the situation would be much better. At least she could go to the Imperial Capital to seek the protection of her mother and friends, although she might pay a part of her assets as a price, which was better than losing her life.