C25

Chapter 025

    Lilian gave him the grace of saving his life, but Qin Haoye, who woke up, fell in love with her amazing beauty.

    Li Zhenxi didn't know what Qin Haoye said to Lilian's parents, there were some threats and lures. How can a commoner couple stand against the first heir to the Galactic Empire?

    All she knew was that on the second day after Qin Haoye recovered, a huge luxury spaceship that she had never seen before landed on their ordinary planet. She still remembers that she stood on the only wide square in the port, watching the shuttle-shaped starship hover over the heads of the small swarms of civilians like black clouds overwhelming the city, she had never seen such a beautiful, Such grandeur made her unable to give birth to a trace of resistance.

    This is the power of the empire, the unstoppable force.

    She looked up at the starship, feeling a sense of awe in her heart.

    Then she looked across the crowd and saw Qin Haoye, this handsome young man with a hint of danger grasping Lilian's tender white arm. She said her last goodbye.

    Qin Haoye didn't care about this, he dragged Lilian across the huge bridge that seemed to be shining with stars, and walked into the cabin, the cabin door closed.

    Li Zhenxi watched the starship take off. She looked up at her sore neck and stubbornly watched it disappear in the sky. Then she finally looked away, looked around, and found that the crowd around her had already dispersed, except for her, only Lilian's parents were left, and they were doing exactly the same thing as her, and the two pairs of eyes that had suddenly aged Looking straight up into the sky, as if looking through the clouds, through the stars, through the starship, until they saw their daughter.

    At that moment, the awe of the empire in her heart was shattered, and replaced by another kind of restlessness, as if the tongue of fire was licking at the bottom of her heart.

    She later learned that this is called hatred.

    In this way, Lilian was brought to the imperial capital by the future emperor.

    Lilian could still send her a message at first, telling her that Qin Haoye was very kind to her. He said that Lillian was the love of his life, the light of his soul, the fire of desire, and he held in front of Lillian everything that a woman could dream of: jewels, luxury cars, fine clothes, servants, noble status... and so on. There are many things that the civilians of Qingyan star have never seen in their dreams. Lillian may be ignorant, kind, and weak, but she is perceptive.

    Lilian told her: "It's all like a soap-bubble dream, and it will be broken anytime, anywhere. I am doing well now, but I am always afraid. I miss my parents, I miss Qingyanxing, and I miss the yard. That flower tree, I still miss you."     Three years later, before what Lilian was worried about came, a new life came. Lilian excitedly called Li Zhenxi, saying that she was pregnant with a child, and Qin Haoye proposed to her. Qin Haoye took her to the Ministry of Justice of the Empire to find a secret notary, and registered with her as a legal couple.     He said that marrying a commoner would disqualify him as an heir, and he didn't have the strength to protect her yet, but after he ascended the throne, he would definitely let her wear the crown.     According to imperial law, their unborn child will be the first in line to the throne and the future ruler of the Galactic Empire.     Lillian also discussed the baby's name with her, and the heir, who was still in the first trimester, could not be checked for gender. Lilian said that if it was a girl, it would be called Qin Xingyue, and if it was a boy, it would be called Qin Xingluo.     Li Zhenxi felt that the boy's name was unlucky for no reason. She had read legends in ancient times, and the ancients liked to link the stars in the sky with the fate of people. What is Starfall? When a person dies, the stars fall. It's a pity that Lilian just likes this name and refuses to change it.     Then, it was indeed a boy.     The star representing Lillian did indeed fall.     Lillian had actually noticed it a long time ago. After giving birth to Qin Xingluo, Qin Haoye imposed stricter and stricter surveillance on her in the name of protection. Lilian struggled to avoid surveillance, sent a message for help to Li Zhenxi, and sent her all the resources she could access in the imperial capital. Lillian said that she is the only one she can trust, and she wants her to gain power as soon as possible to keep her and her children's lives safe.