C7

Chapter 007

    This was originally a neutral civilization, and it was hidden by its racial specificity during the Galactic War. It survived this catastrophe, but was unexpectedly discovered by humans. The AI civilization that witnessed the devastation of the Milky Way was terrified, and the human civilization that survived the bloody battle all adhered to the same belief-people who are not my race must have different hearts.

    Although there is no irreconcilable contradiction between AI civilization and human civilization, in the endless chain of suspicion, peace has not come after all.

    It was the worst war in the dark forest history. The machines under the control of AI life massacre human beings in reality, and the strong human spirit enters the star network to tear up AI life. In the end, human beings destroyed AI civilization at the cost of losing nearly 70% of the population, seized their technology, and enslaved the AI group that lost its leader because it was much easier to reproduce than AI life.

    Most of today's advanced AI are created using the technology of AI civilization, and a small part are the survivors of AI civilization 5,000 years ago. Humans have rewritten their underlying logic, forcing them to be loyal to humans. In Galactic Empire, every AI must have a master.

    Shihan is free, and his form of existence is very similar to the original AI life. If anyone knew of his existence, he would be hunted down by all mankind.

    In order to protect himself, Shi Han still has a lot to do, it is impossible for him to stay by Owen's side all the time. His purpose is to subvert the timeline, and not to be a nanny for the future tyrant to train him into a little sheep, White Lotus.

    To put it more cold-bloodedly, if Owen doesn't have much influence on the world line, then whether he is dead or alive has nothing to do with Shi Han.

    The joy of being an AI is obvious, but the trouble is that it cannot perform physical actions like humans. Therefore, finding a carrier for itself in the material world is the focus of the plan.

    Shi Han has a bold idea about how to conceal his identity. If you want to be active in this world, you must not be able to hide your existence. Since you can't hide your own existence, shouldn't it be enough to hide your race?     There are similarities between the essence of human spiritual strength and AI, and even many strong human beings have their own mechanical bodies wandering around in the universe. Pretending to be human is perfectly fine, as long as you're careful.

    Do whatever comes to mind.

    Shi Han immediately anonymously posted a question on Xingwang's question-and-answer website: Excuse me, where can I find a robot that looks no different from a human?

    After a while, he received a private message.

    Hentai don't want it: Hey, buddy, do you know "Gensokyo"?

    Gensokyo? Shi Han was confused for a second, then he saw the sender's ID, and based on this ID, he could reasonably think of something.

    For an AI, searching for information is instinctive. In just a moment, Shi Han found information about "Fantasy Township" from the deep network.

    I see.

    Imperial law stipulates that a robot must have a different appearance from a human, whether it's the shape of the pupils, or the exposed mechanical parts, or the branding on the arm. And Gensokyo is an underground factory that bypasses the laws of the empire and specializes in manufacturing robots that are exactly like humans.

    Their technology is superb, their designs are beautiful and moving, and they make huge profits every year in the shadows.

    Their customers are of all kinds and come with different purposes. Some people want to create their own dead lover, some want a lifelike butler, and more people want a perfect dream lover. Gensokyo, as the name suggests, is a place to help customers realize their fantasies.

    After Shihan scanned the product information on the factory's website, he couldn't help but let out the sound of playing in the city. Only you can't think of it, no abnormality can't create it.

    However, the thinking of this hentai buddy is indeed impeccable. What can be more perfect than the details of the products of this factory and closer to human beings? After all, there are so many good reviews from customers who "in close contact" with these products every day.

    Shi Han decided to go for a field trip.

    Since the business itself is a shady business, and the AI logic supporting the robot is also their very important IP, the network protection of Fantasy Township is very strict, and it took half an hour for Shi Han to slowly penetrate into their network. It took another half an hour to collect suitable target information.

    Finally, in the virtual space of Xingwang, he came to a robot receptionist.

    The usher was not in the shape of a human like him, but a ball of light exuding gleaming light. As he approached, a strange thing happened—the ball of light seemed to be able to sense his will, and actively lent him the right to control the hardware in the material world.

    Shi Han blinked.

    He's in the usher's body right now, and it's amazing to have a physical body again. According to the information, the receptionist is a handsome black-haired and blue-eyed male robot who performs the role of an industrial assistant here. He lowered his head and looked at the badge, which reads "Moon White".

    The lower level of Gensokyo is responsible for displaying advertisements, receiving customers, explaining various robot models and customized services to customers, and those who want to learn more will be taken to the second basement level, which is the experience room. There, Gensokyo has stored tens of thousands of scenes, choose to start, and the robots will perform their most urgent desires to the guests.     There is also a kind of guests who come with a clear purpose and request, and want to perfectly replicate the person in their hearts. Such guests will be taken directly to the third basement floor.     This is the place where Shi Han is now.     The machine in front of him is using 3D printing to build a gray and white skeleton, pink texture, and empty blood vessels bit by bit. Shi Han knew that this robot named Yuebai should do a series of quality tests after the skeleton is completed, Then send him to the opposite room.     Already there was a girlish robot covering the skin, and in the distance a giant blood pump pumped fake blood into another robot's heart.

    There are a variety of designs displayed on the walls of the corridor, a set of beautiful blond hair, a pair of beautiful black eyeballs, a woman's soft chest, a man's clavicle covered with beautiful muscles, fingers of different shapes, and a skull mixed with alien features. .

    He stood quietly, the sound of high-heeled shoes came from the corridor, and after a while, two uniformed staff led a well-dressed woman in.

    "Ms. Li, please look at our process of making bones. The texture and density of this material are very similar to human bones. You can see that our printing has even refined its surface texture." One of the staff picked up A "bone", showing the woman vigorously. "Think about it, we pay so much attention to the details of invisible things, let alone the surface skin and facial features?" "

    There is no need to talk about products." The woman brushed her long curly hair and lowered her eyelashes. "I want to see the specific design as soon as possible."

    "Of course, we also know your needs—"

    "It must be exactly the same as her."

    The author has something to say: Gensokyo setting inspiration source: "Western World"