YOU WON'T BE BULLIED AGAIN IN THE FUTURE

The nurse was changing Lin Suiqi's medicine, taking off the bandage, revealing the shocking wound on his hand.

  "It's going to hurt a bit, so bear with it." The nurse reminded gently.

  Lin Suici didn't seem to care at all, he lowered his eyes meekly, his clean and pale face looked blank.

  Like a puppet without a soul.

  Pei Chuan stood beside him, looking at the young man with some probing and scrutiny, and then turned into more complicated emotions, hidden deep in his eyes.

  After a while, he turned around and walked out.

  Li Tesuke, who was sitting on the bench in the corridor, got up immediately, "Master Pei, the matter of Lin Suici of Jiang's Group that you asked me to investigate last night has been investigated."

  Pei Chuan's expression condensed, "Speak."

  " Our people bought the servants of the Jiang family with money. The servants said that at noon yesterday, Jiang Hongyu's youngest sons Jiang Le and Lin Suici were kidnapped together. They panicked and prepared cash."

  "However, before the time agreed with the kidnappers, Jiang Le returned home in a state of confusion."

  When he said this, Li Tesuke's words stopped, and his face was a little difficult.

  He continued: "Jiang Le cried and told the Jiang family that it was Lin Suici who deliberately kidnapped him and deceived everyone. He found an opportunity to cut the rope secretly and escaped."

  Hearing this, Pei Chuan pursed his lips, and his face slowly sank, "And then."

  There was a bit of coldness in the man's calm voice.

  Li Tesuke carefully glanced at his boss's face, then sighed softly, saying:

  "The Jiang family believed what Jiang Le said and thought it was all the ghost of Lin Suici behind the scenes. Later, the kidnappers called again. Jiang Hongyu refused to pay to redeem the people, and even reprimanded Lin Suici and asked him You don't have to go back to Jiang's house in the future."

  What happened later can be guessed without saying.

  The truth of the matter is probably not what Jiang Le said. If Lin Suici was really the mastermind behind the kidnapping, how could he walk alone in a rainy night with scars all over his body, or even faint on the road.

  Lin Suici should have really been kidnapped, Jiang Hongyu refused to pay the ransom, which angered the kidnappers, and the kidnappers poured all this anger on the innocent Lin Suici.

  As for Jiang Le's role in this, it is unknown.

  But one thing is for sure, this is definitely not as simple as it seems.

  What Li Tesuke could guess, Pei Chuan could naturally also think of.

  The man's clear jaw line was stretched, his eyes were as deep as a thousand-foot cold pool, and his thin lips moved: "Continue to have people investigate the kidnapping and find the kidnappers."

  "Okay."

  Li Tesuke and the two bodyguards next to him could feel that their boss was angry.

  Pei Chuan has always been indifferent to his anger. On weekdays, people can't tell whether he is angry or happy. What he shows more is a state of indifference, as if no matter what happens, it can't attract his attention.