Chapter 27

"Mobile phone?"

"A few days ago, a gentleman surnamed Jiang called to look for you. He said that he was your brother and came over to take your mobile phone."

"He seems to be looking for you."

After hearing the boss's words, Lin Suici was slightly stunned, and his drooping eyelashes blocked his gloomy expression.

He naturally knows who the boss is talking about. In the Jiang family, only Jiang Jingyan had a slightly better relationship with him.

His... brother?

Although Jiang Jingyan cared about him a little, he never admitted in front of others that he was his younger brother.

Jiang Jingyan's most beloved younger brother is only Jiang Le. Everyone knows that they are two real brothers, and he himself is just an unrecognized illegitimate child.

Obviously it shouldn't be like this, but he no longer has the courage and desire to reveal the truth.

Everything he had was lost on the day of the kidnapping.

"Suici, are you okay?" The boss carefully observed his expression.

Lin Suici wanted to laugh, but the corners of his mouth seemed to weigh a thousand pounds, and he couldn't raise them at all.

The boss asked: "Then will you still come to work here in the future?"

Lin Suici shook his head, then he bent down and bowed very sincerely to the boss to express his gratitude.

After finishing all this, he returned the phone to Pei Chuan who was standing next to him.

Pei Chuan raised his hand and placed it lightly on his shoulder, as if to comfort him, "Do you want to leave?"

Lin Suici didn't react much to this slightly intimate gesture, he just nodded lightly.

His mood was very low, his face became more pale, and his thin body seemed to be swaying.

Upon seeing this, Pei Chuan directly took Lin Suici's slender wrist, and led him to the door.

"Suici, wait for a minute." The boss, who was in a daze for a while, quickly chased after him, stuffed a stack of red banknotes into Lin Suici's hands, and said with a smile, "This is your salary for this period of time. Take it, you can't work for free."

Lin Suici didn't refuse, and looked down at the banknotes in his hand, which was about one or two thousand yuan.

He didn't count it either, but directly held the money in both hands and raised it in front of Pei Chuan, wanting to give it all to the other party.

Although he knew that Pei Chuan was not short of money, he had helped him a lot. No matter what the purpose was, he didn't want to owe the other party so many favors, so he wanted to pay back a little bit.

Pei Chuan hesitated for a moment, "You want to give it to me?"

The young man nodded, his black and white eyes dodged a bit, as if he didn't dare to look at him.

Pei Chuan is a smart person, and he guessed Lin Suici's intention in an instant.

This amount of money was like a drizzle in Master Pei's eyes, but he did not refuse it. He reached out to take the money and said thank you.

If this can make the child feel at ease.

"Let's go."

The two of them came directly from the hospital just now, and Lin Suici has already been discharged. He doesn't know where Pei Chuan is going to take him.