Chapter 29

Looking at Lin Suici's blushing cheeks, Pei Chuan looked down at him, the corners of his lips curled up slightly, and his gaze was somewhat meaningful.

Lin Suici's eyes dodged, and the tips of his ears turned red.

Fortunately, Pei Chuan quickly withdrew his gaze, causally closed the drawer filled with underwear, and didn't continue the topic of size.

There is not only a cloakroom in this room, but also a small study. The bookshelf is full of various types of books. Lin Suici noticed with keen eyes that many of them are about acting.

He couldn't help pursing his lips, Pei Chuan indeed investigated him.

He doesn't know why but he has always been interested in acting since he was a child. When he was only five or six years old, he used bed sheets and imitated characters in tv dramas.

But Lin Yue didn't like him learning acting, and she even hated it.

When he was a child, he once naively told Lin Yue that he wanted to become an actor when he grew up. Lin Yue's face turned black on the spot, as if stimulated by something. She slapped him hard and even picked up the hanger and gave him a beating.

This incident left a deep impression that Lin Suici still remembered all the details.

At that time, he didn't understand why, but now he understood, it's because Zhou Wenqian was an actress and a well-known film empress before marrying Jiang Hongyu.

The reason why Lin Suici likes acting is probably because he inherited it from his biological mother.

The young man lowered his head, Pei Chuan didn't notice the emotion in his eyes, "You can read these books whenever you want."

Having said that, Pei Chuan picked up the brand new mobile phone placed on the desk, and handed it to Lin Suici, "My number is saved in it, you can send me a message if you need anything."

Lin Suici lowered his eyes and looked at the man's hand holding the mobile phone. His pale fingers curled up but he didn't reach out to pick it up.

Not only would he live in Pei Chuan's house, but the other party also prepared so many things for him. The clothes in that room alone are very expensive.

How will he pay it back in the future?

Pei Chuan didn't give Lin Suici a chance to refuse, and put the phone directly into his palm.

"I know your concerns, but I also said that I don't need you to pay me back anything."

Pei Chuan raised his hand to hold Lin Suici's cheek, and forced him to look up. The man's cold voice carried a bit of strength that could not be refused, and he looked at Lin Suici as he spoke.

I don't know if he was frightened or something, but Lin Suici's heart suddenly started to beat faster, and his evasive gaze subconsciously focused on Pei Chuan in front of him.

The four eyes met, and the man's eyes were as calm as a deep pool, which could suck people in. He looked straight at the young man's beautiful eyes without any expression.

He said, in the future, you can treat this place as your home, and you can also treat me as your family, as your brother.

Pei Chuan's voice was low and deep, and it slowly rang in Lin Suici's ear, passing through the eardrum, it reached the bottom of his heart.

Family...Brother, Lin Suici's pupils dilated slightly, and he silently muttered these two words in his heart, somewhat confused.

He has a family, but he doesn't seem to have one.