Chapter 41

Jiang Le has been ordered to stay at home for the past few days and reflect on himself, but he secretly ran out today.

But who knew that not long after he came out of the villa area, he would be caught by several men in black who suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Jiang Le finally experienced the feeling of being truly kidnapped, and the feeling of fear, helplessness and anxiety continued to spread and amplify in his heart over time.

I don't know how long it took, but the dilapidated and heavy iron door of the warehouse was finally opened from the outside.

Bright light rushed in from the open door, and the tall and upright figure walked in from the outside step by step against the light, unable to see his expression clearly.

Jiang Le's body stiffened instantly, and when the other party got closer, his eyes widened instantly.

It really was Pei Chuan!

Behind him was a gentle looking man wearing glasses, who was Special Assistant Li.

The bodyguard standing next to him respectfully called out Master Pei.

Pei Chuan stopped at a distance of half a meter from Jiang Le, and condescendingly looked at the man sitting on the ground with his hands and feet tied up, his eyes filled with panic, and his whole person was in a state of confusion.

His eyes were still calm, but Jiang Le felt chills all over his body, because Pei Chuan's eyes were as indifferent as looking at an ant that could be crushed to death anytime.

The uneasiness in his heart grew more, Jiang Le's mouth was covered with tape, and he couldn't speak, "Uh huh..."

After receiving Pei Chuan's instructions, the bodyguard stepped forward and tore off the tape.

Jiang Le frowned in pain, and his tone was hurried and excited, filled with anger and an uncontrollable fear:

"Did Lin Suici asked you to do this? Where is he?"

"Didn't he agree...to promise my dad to delete the recording and forget about it, but now he asked you to kidnap me here!"

"How could he do such a thing!"

Lin Suici even took two million from his father, but now he backtracked and climbed on Pei Chuan's thigh, it's really despicable!

Standing behind Pei Chuan, Assistant Li looked at Jiang Le with sympathy as if he was looking at a fool. It wasn't Lin Suici who instigated this, it's Master Pei who wanted to vent his anger for his little treasure.

Pei Chuan didn't even lift his eyelids.

He bent his knees and squatted down, his cold gaze fixed on Jiang Le, his deep and cold voice carrying an extremely dangerous signal: "He promised not to do anything, but I didn't agree."

Jiang Le stared at him blankly, with an endless fear spreading in his heart. The man in front of him was very good-looking, but now he was like a Shura from hell.

His voice trembled uncontrollably: "You, what the hell do you want to do?"

"If you treat me like this, won't you be afraid of the Jiang family..."

"What do you think?" Pei Chuan asked lightly.

Jiang Le was instantly choked. Although the Jiang family was also ranked high in City A, it was still far behind the Pei family. Pei Chuan was not afraid of offending the Jiang family at all.

Perhaps because of fear or grievances, but Jiang Le couldn't help crying.

"What's so good about Lin Suici, he's just a bastard born to a woman who doesn't even count as a mistress... Pei Chuan, you must have been deceived by him. His greatest skill is pretending to be pitiful and sympathetic, that's how he deceives my brother!"