Chapter 40

The next day, Jiang Jingyan went to the Pei house again.

However, this time he didn't plan to climb the wall. Unfortunately, he bumped into Pei Yu last time and lost face.

This time Jiang Jingyan was led by butler Li, and came in through the gate in a dignified manner. He even asked anxiously, "Is Pei Yu here this time too?"

Uncle Li: "Yes, Master's cousin came half an hour ago."

"Why is he so free every day?" Jiang Jingyan felt helpless.

Uncle Li: "He said that his dog misses his son. It's Lucky, the little Shiba Inu you saw yesterday, so he brought his dog here to let him spend time with his family."

The corner of Jiang Jingyan's mouth couldn't help but twitch uncontrollably, "..."

Of course he knew that Pei Yu had two Shiba Inu at home, one male and one female. Last month, they also gave birth to three puppies. He posted about them in Moments from time to time, and said they were his grandsons.

Coincidentally, just as took two steps, he actually saw Pei Yu, who was squatting in the corner of the yard, surrounded by a group of dogs, happily playing with his son, daughter-in-law and grandsons with a Frisbee.

Jiang Jingyan immediately raised his hand to cover his face, and quickly walked away from the other party's line of sight to ensure that the other party couldn't notice him. Then whispered to the butler next to him:

"Does he really have nothing else to do?"

Uncle Li smiled, "It will be soon, Master Pei has already found a good job for him in a company under the Pei family."

Jiang Jingyan was silent for a moment, then gave him a thumbs up.

After sitting in the living room and waiting for a while, Pei Chuan came down from the stairs unhurriedly. Jiang Jingyan stood up and nodded politely to the other party.

"Mr. Pei, thank you for standing in front of Suici that day."

Pei Chuan glanced at him indifferently, and sat down on the side sofa with a casual posture and said in a cold tone: "Mr. Jiang, if you have anything to say, just say it directly."

Jiang Jingyan: "I want to see Suici."

Pei Chuan: "He took the medicine and fell asleep."

Upon hearing this, Jiang Jingyan frowned worriedly, and asked what the medicine was, what illness he has, and whether it was serious or not.

Although Pei Chuan didn't like the Jiang family, this Jiang Jingyan really cared about Lin Suici, and he wasn't too annoying.

"Depression." Pei Chuan said truthfully.

"Depression?" Jiang Jingyan's hand resting on his thigh suddenly tightened. Compared with aphasia, this word is not unfamiliar. His voice was a little tense as he asked with uncertainty: "You mean, besides aphasia, Suici also has depression?"

Pei Chuan was noncommittal.

There was no need to guess, all these illnesses of Lin Suici were caused by that kidnapping, to be precise, it was all due to Jiang Le, his younger brother.

Jiang Jingyan's heart tightened, and complex emotions welled up in his eyes. He didn't know that this incident had hit Lin Suici so hard, and he recklessly took him back to Jiang's house yesterday, causing him to be hurt again.

"Mr. Pei, please tell Suici that I'm sorry for what happened yesterday."

"Also, this is his mobile phone, please hand it over to him."