Chapter 44

"Mr. Pei, long time no see."

"I haven't met you in a long time."

An Qingyan politely shook hands with Pei Chuan, then turned his gaze to Lin Suici who was following behind Pei Chuan, with a warm smile on his lips, he extended his right hand to him in a friendly way, "Hello, Lin Suici, right?"

Lin Suici still hadn't come back to his senses, his black and white eyes widened slightly. He blankly stared at the young man in front of him, and blinked slowly.

After a while, he could barely react, and hurriedly shook hands with An Qingyan, he didn't even know where to put his hands and feet.

An Qingyan found him very interesting, and couldn't help but joke: "It seems that my little fan is a bit nervous when seeing me."

Lin Suici's cheeks were hot, and he subconsciously raised his hand to grab Pei Chuan's sleeve.

Pei Chuan lowered his eyes and looked down at his small movements, then he naturally raised his hand and rubbed his head, explaining to An Qingyan: "He easily gets shy."

An Qingyan watched the two people's every move, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes, then he seemed to see something, and nodded clearly, "Is that so..."

"It's hot outside, come in and sit inside first."

Seeing that Lin Suici was still standing in a daze, Pei Chuan grabbed his wrist again and led him towards the lounge.

He also lowered his head slightly and approached Lin Suici's ear, asking in a low voice: "Are you satisfied with this reward?"

Lin Suici looked at the tall and handsome figure of the young man in front of him, his clothes and long black hair fluttering in the wind, even his back was so beautiful.

He nodded with difficulty concealing his excitement, then looked up at Pei Chuan, a pleasant smile blooming on his fair and pretty little face.

He never thought that Teacher An was An Qingyan, Lin Suici had only seen him on the screen before.

An Qingyan is only twenty-five years old this year, but he has already became a top artist in the entertainment industry.

At the age of nineteen, he made his debut in a popular singing and dancing talent show in China. In the same year, he transformed into an actor.

At that time, many netizens did not believe that a singing and dancing idol could act well, but An Qingyan proved himself with his strength and acting skills.

His first play "Kyushu Legend" became a dark horse as soon as it was released, dominating various charts for a long time, and as the lead actor, An Qingyan, also became the hottest topic in China.

At the peak of his career, he did something that surprised everyone. He came out publicly and made an announcement about his romantic relationship.

The impact of this incident back then was so great that the whole network was almost paralyzed.

At that time, Lin Suici was only thirteen years old, but he already regarded An Qingyan as an idol.

He hoped to become an excellent actor like An Qingyan in the future, able to play the roles he likes, and gain everyone's recognition and love through his own strength.

It's just that this dream was gradually destroyed by reality later on.

Even so, he is still very happy to see the idol he has worshiped for so long.

What surprised him was that Pei Chuan actually knew An Qingyan.

Actually, the relationship between Pei Chuan and An Qingyan is not very familiar.