SO GOOD

In order not to wake the sleeping person, Pei Chuan eased his steps.

  He stopped in front of the bay window, involuntarily bent his knees and squatted, raised his head slightly, and looked at the young man in front of him closely.

  Light and shadow also sprinkled on the man's stern face without hesitation, and dyed those emotionless eyes with a little warmth.

  The summer morning breeze blowed the curtains, and time seemed to stand still.

  Sleeping in this position is not comfortable, and he don't know how long the other party has slept here.

  Pei Chuan felt that he should wake up Lin Suici, but before he could speak, he noticed the dark circles under the young man's eyes. His skin was too fair, even morbidly pale, so the faint blue and black looked at him. Somewhat obvious.

  Pei Chuan pursed his lips and stood up silently.

  Then he bent down, stretched out his arms and wrapped his arms around Lin Suici's back, crossed the bend of his legs, and hugged him horizontally.

  In order not to wake people up, the man's movements could be called cautious, and even his breathing slowed down.

  Lin Suici's height is not short, he is 1.78 meters tall, but he is very light to hold, he is too thin.

  Feeling the weight of the person in his arms, Pei Chuan frowned slightly, then gently placed the person on the hospital bed, carefully protecting the back of his head with his palm, and slowly let him lie down.

  It's like caring for a fragile child.

  Of course, Pei Chuan did this just to not wake up Lin Suici, and had no other intentions.

  If Assistant Li or other subordinates were present, they would be quite surprised to see this picture.

  But Lin Suici was still woken up when Pei Chuan covered him with a quilt.

  Although Pei Chuan's actions were very careful, Lin Suici didn't sleep deeply, and he was very cautious and had no sense of security.

  Lying on the bed, he opened his eyes suddenly, his black and white eyes were still filled with confusion and hazy that he had just woken up from.

  The four eyes met, and a strange atmosphere suddenly rose in the quiet air.

  Pei Chuan's expression didn't change, but the act of covering the quilt paused, and then his thin lips opened slightly: "Sorry, I woke you up."

  His voice was still magnetic and gentle, but it was less indifferent and more somewhat mild.

  This was the first time he had spoken to Lin Suici after three days, but he had not said a few words before.

  Lin Suici looked at the man in front of him, blinked slowly, and then lowered his eyes.

  It was a little uncomfortable to be seen by others lying down like this. Lin Suici propped up the bed to sit up, but Pei Chuan put his hand on his shoulder.

  "Don't move yet."

  Due to his status, Pei Chuan spoke more or less with the oppression and power of the superior, which sounded more like an order.

  Lin Suici's eyelashes trembled slightly, but did not move.

  Pei Chuan just pressed the button next to him and raised the bed a little bit, so that the person who was lying flat turned into a sitting.