Chapter 35

Lin Suici kept thinking about Pei Chuan all the way, until the car stopped.

"Suici, we're here, get out of the car."

Seeing that he still didn't respond, Jiang Jingyan called him several times, "Suici?"

Lin Suici came back to his senses and met Jiang Jingyan's concerned and worried gaze. Only then did he realize that the scenery outside was very familiar. The car was parked outside the Jiang family villa.

His heart tightened subconsciously, and he couldn't help but clench his fist, his knuckles turning white with force.

Jiang Jingyan got out of the car and walked around to the co-pilot's side to open the car door. He bent down and looked at Lin Suici's pale face, patiently reassuring him:

"It's okay, I will tell them the truth."

"You didn't do anything wrong, it is Jiang Le who is wrong, don't be afraid."

Lin Suici didn't want to go back to the Jiang family. He was afraid of seeing the inexplicable expressions and eyes of Jiang Hongyu and Zhou Wenqian, as if he had done something unforgivable.

The moment Jiang Jingyan led him into the house by the wrist, he felt out of breath.

Walking in from the front yard, the servant who was cleaning the yard looked over in surprise, "Young Master."

Lin Suici felt the servant's gaze fixed on himself, with a hint of surprise and confusion, as if watching the excitement.

"Are both of my parents at home?"

"They are home."

Lin Suici lowered his eyes, like a puppet without self-consciousness, letting Jiang Jingyan lead him towards the house.

In the bright and spacious living room, a middle-aged man with an elegant face is sitting leisurely on the sofa reading a business magazine.

Zhou Wenqian walked over from the kitchen with the fruit, her beautiful and gentle face adorned with a faint smile. "Don't just look at the magazine, eat some fruit."

"Okay, Madam, you've worked hard." Jiang Hongyu put down the magazine, smiled and picked up a small piece of mango with a stick, and personally fed it to Zhou Wenqian's mouth.

Zhou Wenqian opened her mouth to eat the fruit, and sat down beside him, "Jingyan, this child, I don't know where he went, he left early in the morning."

Jiang Hongyu: "By the way, Jingyan and Lele seem to be behaving a little strange these days, and they don't speak to each other. Are the two brothers having a conflict?"

Upon hearing this, Zhou Wenqian's expression became complicated for a moment, she sighed faintly, and hesitated for a moment, "There is indeed a conflict, Jingyan suspects that Lele..."

Just as they were talking, suddenly there was movement outside. When they saw the person walking in, the couple's expressions immediately changed.

Jiang Hongyu's reaction was more intense, and his face immediately became gloomy. He stood up abruptly and said, "Jingyan, why did you bring him back?"

Zhou Wenqian also got up and silently looked at the young man who was following Jiang Jingyan, her face was also ugly, and her eyes were extremely complicated.

Lin Suici raised his eyes to look and met Jiang Hongyu's angry and annoyed gaze, and Zhou Wenqian... He didn't even dare to think about the emotions in those complicated eyes, so he lowered his eyes as if evading.

Jiang Hongyu frowned unhappily, and scolded without mercy: "Lin Suici, I have already told you not to step into the Jiang family again in the future. You have done such a thing to Lele, how can you still have the face to come back!"