THEY ARE FAMILY

The atmosphere in the room remained stalemate.

  Jiang Jingyan pursed his lips, and his face was still bad. After a moment of silence, he said to Jiang Le: "Think about it yourself."

  After he finished speaking, he turned and walked outside.

  "He can't die, there's nothing to do, hurry up and find him." Jiang Le stared at Jiang Jingyan's back with red eyes, grabbed the pillow on the sofa and threw it on him, and said in a fit of anger, "Look for your good brother. Go!"

  Jiang Jingyan paused, then left without looking back.

  Jiang Le was so angry that his chest heaved up and down rapidly, and his fair face flushed red.

  He just taught Lin Suici a lesson. Who let the little wild seed stay at Jiang's house all day long, and he really regarded it as his home.

  That's okay, he still pesters his brother a lot, and he doesn't know what kind of ecstasy soup Lin Suici gave his brother, and his brother really regarded him as a younger brother.

  This lesson was considered a light one, and he didn't do anything to Lin Suici, he just suffered a little flesh wound.

  His brother was still so anxious.

  Jiang Le felt angry and aggrieved when he thought about it.

  "Lele, don't cry." Zhou Wenqian, who was not aware of the situation, coaxed his younger son in distress, and said tentatively, "Did you two quarrel because of Lin Suici? I heard his name just now."

  Jiang Le ordered He nodded, speaking with a slightly aggrieved nasal voice, "My brother... he suspects that I lied and wronged Brother Suici."

  "But I really didn't, what I said was true."

  Hearing this, Zhou Wenqian was stunned for a while, and she said with suspicion: "Jingyan really said that?"

  "Well..." Jiang Le lowered his head, his delicate eyebrows were filled with disappointment, "I don't know what I did wrong, how could my brother think that."

  "How could it be?" Zhou Wenqian still didn't believe it.

  The relationship between the eldest son and the younger son has always been very good, and the elder brother usually loves his younger brother very much.

  She knew that her eldest son got along well with Lin Suici in private, but Lele was his own younger brother, so he couldn't doubt his own younger brother for others.

  Lele is usually so well-behaved and obedient, although occasionally a little willful, but how could he lie and deceive people about this kind of thing.

  "Lele, your brother did something wrong. Mom will teach him a lesson for you."

  "How could my Lele do such a thing? Your brother is confused."

  Jiang Le forced a smile, " Well, I knew that my mother is still loves me."

  Even if his parents and his brother finally know the truth, so what, anyway, his parents and his brother have loved him since childhood, at most he would be scolded, they are a family.

  What kind of thing is Lin Suici, and now that he has his brother's likes, so what, he is his brother's younger brother, and the one his brother loves the most is him.

  Jiang Le had no fear.

  Zhou Wenqian raised her hand and touched her younger son's hair, "Don't think about those unhappy things, let's continue watching the movie."