COME BACK WITH ME, OKAY?

The windows in the ward were bright and clean, and a few rays of sunlight swayed in through the glass windows and shone on the neatly tidy hospital bed.

  In the center of the bed was a set of blue and white striped hospital gowns, also neatly folded, with a note pressed with a pen on it.

  A clearly articulated piece of paper was brought over, with only two clear and sparse words on it – thank you.

  Pei Chuan pursed his lips and stared at those two words expressionlessly.

  Standing behind him, Li Tesuke carefully observed his boss's expression, and said tentatively, "Master Pei, Young Master Lin has no money, so he should not have gone far."

  The bodyguard who was guarding outside the ward was even more frightened at this time, and lowered his head to admit his mistake:

  "Master Pei, I'm sorry, I just went to the bathroom, and Young Master Lin disappeared."

  Lin Suici had been in the ward all the time before, and he had never even left the door. Who knew this time, he left suddenly and silently.

  Pei Chuan didn't speak, but there was no sign of anger. He held the note in his hand, and then he said, "Find the person first."

  -

  There were people coming and going on the street. A young mas was wearing a white T-shirt and a black long sleeve. The young man in trousers walked in the crowd. He was tall and thin, the neckline of his T-shirt was a little loose, and he could vaguely see the bruises on his shoulders and collarbone.

  The young man's face was almost pale, revealing a bit of fragility. His delicate face attracted the attention of passers-by, but he didn't seem to see it, just lowered his eyes and walked forward.

  Lin Suici didn't know where he could go. He didn't have a mobile phone or money. After he came out of the hospital, he had been walking aimlessly on the street, and he didn't know where he was now.

  The man surnamed Pei helped him, he was grateful, but he didn't know what the man saved him for, no one would help a stranger for no reason.

  So he left.

  Lin Suici didn't know how long he had walked. There were endless vehicles on the road, and groups of passers-by came and went in a hurry.

  He seemed to be out of place in this bustling and lively big city.

  Finally tired, Lin Suici stopped in the square in front and sat on the wooden bench beside the green tree.

  Time passed minute by minute, the sun gradually set, and the horizon was dyed with the afterglow of the sunset, which was extremely gorgeous, like an overturned paint dish.

  The number of people in the square has gradually increased, including couples walking together holding hands, or a happy family, and children chasing and playing.

  Lin Suici sat on the bench in silence and looked at them. There was no emotion in those clear and beautiful eyes, and it could not be said that he was envious or sad.

  The setting sun cast light and shadow on his quiet, pale profile face.

  At the other end of the square, Pei Chuan stood there, his eyes passed through the crowd, and his eyes fell on the young man sitting on the bench like a dragonfly.

  The youth seemed to be surrounded by an invisible barrier, separating him from the lively crowd.

  He just sat there all alone, like a child who couldn't find a home.