Flashbacks Chapter #12

"I can't believe the Potter Family hid that for so long," Regulus discussed as they appeared by a strange cave, "leave us Kreacher."

"Yes Master Regulus," Kreacher bowed, before giving one scornful look at Sirius. He disapparated quickly, and the trio approached the small entrance.

"Here we need a blood sacrifice," Regulus explained, slicing his hand, "the only way to open the door."

"Is it just me?" Barty Crouch asked, "or is Regulus completely different in the future?" I mean, yeah the information about the Dark Lord was a lot, but not enough to make someone's personality take a 360."

"It's in the future Barty," Regulus said to the friend that had, only an hour previously, completely deserted him, "it could have been gradual."

"And Reggie's always been a tenacious fellow," Sirius piped up, "although most of his efforts were in reporting me to Walburga."

"You were way to quick to do that," Sirius points out, "after this is all over, we need to have a serious conversation."

"Have our last 3 conversations not been serious enough?" Regulus answered back cheekily, "because I'm pretty sure taking down an egotistical, mad with power maniac is pretty serious."

"Laugh later," Lydia stilled, "we've arrived at a very sensitive area. Siri, help me command the inferi. There's a spell on this boat that prevents more than 1 person from entering, and we're trying not to alert you-know-who. We're going to have to swim."

"One issue," Sirius points out, "Regulus and I can't swim. The folks at the Big Bad House of Black thought it was too muggley. I personally thought they didn't want us to learn because it'd be an easy way too off us without too many questions."

"I agree with my future-self," Sirius proclaims, "they want to kill us and make it look like an accident."

"That's extremely worrisome," Ted turns to his wife, "can you swim? I don't want any accidents."

"Edward," Andromeda looked into her husband's eyes, "our honeymoon was in Greece. We swam in the Mediterranean. I swam in the Mediterranean. With you. You taught me."

"My bad," Ted rubs the back of his neck, "I'm just a little paranoid."

"Which I love you for," Andromeda kisses her husband, causing her nearby cousins to gag.

"One more reason to add to the 'Why Walburga and Orion were horrible parents and despicable human beings' list," Lydia scowled, "I can't believe they did that."

"Shouldn't I not count as a person?" Regulus asks, "I'm underage, the magic won't register on me."

"Out of context," Marlene said, "that's horribly depressing."

"I know," Mary agrees, "Regulus, you are a person."

"I'm aware," Regulus deadpanned, "but thanks for the reassurance."

"Good point," Lydia thought for a moment, "you and Sirius go on the boat. I'll swim."

"Let's command the inferi first," Sirius reminded Lydia right before she stepped in the water, "we need to get to the island safely."

Lydia and Sirius take deep breths, before shouting, "Ω Ζωντανοί Νεκροί, υπάκουσε την ερωμένη σου. Ακολουθήστε υπάκουα. Μην επιτεθείς σε κανέναν. θα ξαπλώσεις ακίνητος και θα κοιμηθείς. Μην ξεχνάτε ποτέ αυτή την εντολή!"

(O Living Dead, obey your mistress. Obediently follow. Don't attack anyone. you will lie still and sleep. Never forget this commandment.) You know the drill at this point, only you guys can see this, not the people in the hall.