Iolanthe Potter Chapter #13

"So the Malfoys serve you-know-who," Minister Minchum said, stroking his beard, "and are trusted enough to guard a shard of his soul. That doesn't bode well for the future."

"I agree," Mad-Eye Moody nodded, "but hopefully Potter has it handled."

"Anthe!" Callie Potter jumped into her cousin's arms, "you're here!"

"I am," Iola smiled, "it was very nice of Lily to help us all get ready in her rooms."

"My treat," Lily said, bringing some products out, "although you all are very lucky Sirius took you dress shopping. I may have many talents, but fashion isn't one of them."

"Seems like all your dramatics payed off," Peter teased Sirius, "you're a known fashionista."

"It's not dramatic to look good," Sirius huffed, crossing his arms, "and I am not dramatic." Stifled giggles were heard. Sirius Black was most definitely dramatic.

"We know," Susan said, rollers in her hair, "Mal's wedding is a testament to that."

"That wasn't my fault," Lily scowled, "the designer messed up."

"That's not what Remus said," Iola laughed, "but it's irrelevant. Now we just have to get ready."

"Wow," Benjy said, walking in an hour later, "I am very glad I am not a girl. That dress looks extremely uncomfortable."

"Zip it," Callie scowled, "don't give unnecessary feedback." Callie's dress was a stunning navy. It glittered like the stars, and had lovely flowers all around.

 It glittered like the stars, and had lovely flowers all around

"Oh look at her," Dorcas gushed, "she's so beautiful

"Oh look at her," Dorcas gushed, "she's so beautiful. I wonder if Neville's going to match her."

"I would hope so," Alice said sternly, "it's the polite thing to do."

"I wonder who Susan is going with," Edgar whispered to his sister, "Iola didn't mention her earlier."

"She probably didn't have a date yet," Amelia whispered back, "and that's not important anyways."

"You look far too much like Mum when you scowl," Benjy says intelligently, "your face wrinkles up like this." Benjy demonstrated a rather crude impression of his sister.