Flashbacks: Epilogue:

"Hello," Iola greeted. Her hand was in Mortem's, the deity's power sustaining her suspension in the air. "It's a questionable pleasure to make your acquaintance." Mortem kissed Iola on the forehead again, and shimmered away.

"Iola," Benjy was the first to snap out of his stupor, "have you come to explain yourself?"

"Indeed," Iola answered, slight smile on her face, "I will also answer any questions that you have."

"What happened to you after graduation," Euphemia asked sweetly, "all of you that is?"

"I became an olympic skater," Iola grins at her grandmother, "Although I do skate for America. I also work as a forensic expert for MACUSA .Benjy is currently apprenticing under Ollivander."

"I never though Garrick would give up his secrets," Dumbledore chuckled, "I'm surprised he took on an apprentice."

"Well he has no family left," Iola points out, "he doesn't want the secrets to die out completely. He simply asked that Benjy keep the shop name Ollivander's. Benjy plans on naming his eventual firstborn Oliver or Olivia after him."

"That's rather kindhearted of him," Sirius says, "probably the Dorcas in him."

"Benj also serves as a consultant for The Quibbler," Iola adds on, "Auntie Panda bullied him into doing it."

"Sounds like Dora," Lydia laughs heartily, "now, tell us more."

"Callie started a magical art business," Iola continued, "and also founded and directs a quidditch team of her own."

"WHAT?!" all the room's quidditch enthusiasts shout, Sirius being the loudest of them all.

"That's my girl!" he cheers excitedly, "my girl formed a quidditch team."

"What about Neville?" Alice timidly asks, "what did he do?"

"Nev became a mind healer," Iola smiles, "he dedicated his life to try healing you and Frank. We're seeing some real progress in that area. He also travels with Luna and Rolf, taking care of the herbology side of their discoveries in the wilderness."

"Might I ask about our Susan," Alina begs desperately, "what became of her?"

"She works under the ICW," Iola answers softly, "she's well on her way to the head of the defense force there."

"Thank Merlin," Liam breathed a deep sigh, "she's alright."

"I have a question," Kingsley voiced, "what ever happened to the Crouchs?"

Barty perked up at the mention of his fate. He was kind of scared to hear the answer.

"Dementor's kiss for Junior," Iola dismissively answered, though a cold look in her eye made others feel uneasy, "Crouch had to pay me reparations, and was sentenced to Azkaban."

"Good," Lydia grinned viciously, "he deserves that for messing with my kid."

"Oh I must definitely agree," Iola flashed the same grin, "he was insignificant trash."

"Iola?" Peter hesitantly spoke, "what was my fate?"

"You're still good old Uncle Peter," Iola comforted him, "don't worry about them thinking you were a traitor. Originally everyone thought you spilled under torture, but then Uncle Reg read my mother's letter and cleared everything up."

"Speaking of," Regulus shyly approached Iola, "how did I get my identity back legally?"

"Oh that," Iola pondered for a moment, before recalling the answer, "Daddy had Grand Uncle Alastor make your return public. He said all the evidence that you had died was off of testimony from the Blacks, and even they didn't know how you supposedly died. So he restored your identity to you, and you were cleared from all former crimes."