ACT 1 : Chapter 4

The last time Luna saw Valentina was weeks ago, but due to this rather delicate circumstance with their missing daughter, she allowed herself to come home earlier than scheduled.

"My darling, here's your tea and cookies."

Luna placed the tray on the coffee table as Valentina gave him a warm smile.

"Mhm!~ Smells so good, like always, love!" She said smelling the air. Luna blushed and took a seat next to her.

He loved it when his wife was enjoying what he prepared. Ever since he married her, he developed a hobby of baking and cooking. It brought him joy to experiment with flavors and it was worth it when he fed his family with it.

Valentina was thankful.

"But we need to discuss what happened and what we can do right now to help our daughter." She said as she bit into a cookie. Damn is that cookie heavenly.

Her more serious expression came back.

"I know darling. I'll explain the process to you again."

Once again, he brought the book he read earlier back to his lap and opened it to a specific page where a bunch of drawings of what looked like runes were positioned into a circle. In the middle of that circle was another bigger rune. Below the drawings were explanations of each part of the circle.

"This is the elemental period. The world of Teyvat is mainly ruled by 7 elements." He pointed to each one.

"Yes, I remember this. What about the middle?" She asked, pointing at a sigil that looked like a combination of all.

"That's Creation, or Null if you wish to call it that. All and nothing at the same time."

"Oh yes, I remember this. But why come back to this? How is this going to help us and our daughter?"

"I thought it would be good to refresh the memory to understand the following."

Valentina deadpanned. "I'm not that old, you ancient fff-!"

Luna raises his arms in defeat as he laughs. "Sorry, sorry."

Valentina scoffs. "Continue, darling."

"As I came into this world, I built a connection with yours which allowed few humans to connect subconsciously to the world of Teyvat, from which they have gotten ideas or close representations of what is there. And they did a good job, I must say." He says proudly.

"Of course, humans are cool." She grins.

"As Y/N is quite literally an official bridge connection, close to not only in spirit and soul but in material too, she has an easier time transcending time and worlds. She merely just changed her existing constitution, allowing her body to follow the soul and consciousness into Teyvat."

"The storm. Based on her DNA, you could say that she is going through another teenager phase, but this time ancestry-related." She says with a thoughtful look on her face.

"Exactly. This is what we were trying to predict and prepare for."

"Ugh, we just didn't know when it would happen. There were no signs either!"

"I guess she was pretty unlucky to have transcending worlds and time manipulation as her first symptoms for DNA activation." He smiles sheepishly.

Valentina groans and rubs her eyes. "You were not expecting this, were you?"

"No... It takes a lot to even start it. I expected elemental manipulation since it's the thing she encounters daily."

"Alright. Let's go back."