The Rocky Horror Glee Show

Science/ Double Feature Picture Show, The Rocky Horror Show- Performed by Santana Lopez
Over At The Frankenstein Place, The Rocky Horror Show- Performed by Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry
Dammit Janet, The Rocky Horror Show- Performed by Finn Hudson
Hot Patootie/ What Happened To Saturday Night, The Rocky Horror Show- Performed by Dr Carl Howell
Sweet Transvestite, The Rocky Horror Show- Performed by Mercedes Jones
Treat You Better/ Mercy, Shawn Mendes- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Sam Evans
Touch A, Touch A, Touch A, Touch Me, The Rocky Horror Show- Performed by Will Schuester and Emma Pilsbury
Time Warp, The Rocky Horror Show- Performed by New Directions

The Rocky Horror
Glee Show

Nick was sat in the choir room, for his first rehearsal back.
"Great news guys, I've had a little inspiration. This weeks musical lesson isn't really a lesson. It's a musical." Mr Schue announces walking into the room.
"Please be Evita, please be Evita!" Rachel pleads with her eyes shut.
"Rocky horror." The teacher tells them.
This causes excitement in the group.
"Mr Schue while I admire your choice of the groundbreaking 70s musical aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?" Rachel questions.
"Seriously a school in Texas couldn't even do rent. Caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show.." Kurt adds on.
" I have no idea what's going on right now." Nick whispers, as Mike laughs at him.

Mr Schue begins explaining the point of art and pushing boundaries, which Nick respects. He then passes out some permission slips, Nick looks at it and reads the words, 'Dear parent' and raises his hand, "Err Mr Schue, what do I do? I kind of don't have a parent? And my grandads still in the hospital?"
"It was meant to say or guardian, I'm sorry Nick. Coach Williams can sign it for you." Mr Schue tells him.
"Wait you're living with coach Williams?" Artie interrogates.
Nick suddenly feels self conscious as everyone's eyes are on him.

"Right let's talk about casting?" Mr Schue states trying to get the attention off of the boy that he accidentally caused.
"Finn and I will play Brad and Janet." Rachel announces.
"I'll be playing the guy in the wheelchair right?" Artie asks, but knows the answer.
"I was thinking Kurt you could play the role of Frank n furter." He points at the boy.
"No! There is no way I'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets and wearing lipstick." Kurt explains.
"Why because that look was last season?" Santana jokes, Nick muffled his laugh with his hand seeing the boys face.
"I'll do it!" Mike speaks up causing Nick to turn surprised at the boys sudden confidence. Apparently during duet week Mike really came out of his shell.

"Sam or Nick... I'd like one of you to play the role of creature." Mr Schue points at them both.
"Like from the black lagoon?" Sam innocently asks.
"Rocky. He's like the Frankenstein character, but blond. You'll kill the part, he's cute just like you." Quinn tells him.
"And what about me Fabray? What if I want to be Rocky?" Nick tries to hide his jealousy.
She turns and looks at him, and rolls her eyes, "You have the abs for it Henley, but not the hair... so..."
"I can dye it like Sam, but more importantly how do you know I have the abs for it Fabray?" He puts a finger on his chin pretending to wonder, as everyone watches the interaction as if they're going to get some juicy gossip.
"Car wash last year!" Quinn states in a dismissive tone.
"Well Sam you better start training for those abs? Cause Nick isn't just cute he's hot and has abs... I would know." Santana looks at Sam with a smug face.
"Are you kidding? You could cut glass with these babies. I have no problem showing off my body." Sam confidently tells her.