Born This Way

Fix Me Up, Clouds- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Quinn Fabray
Habits, Genevieve Stokes- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Outnumbered, Dermot Kennedy- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Girls, Girl In Red- Performed by Delilah Stokes
I Feel Pretty/ Unpretty, Westside Story/ TLC- Performed by Quinn Fabray and Rachel Berry
Freaks, Surf Curse- Performed by Nicholas Henley
I've Gotta Be Me, Golden Rainbow- Performed by Finn Hudson and Mike Chang
Mind Is A Prison, Alec Benjamin- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Somewhere Only We Know, Keane- Performed by The Warblers
As If We Never Said Goodbye, Sunset Boulevard- Performed by Kurt Hummel
Barbra Streisand, Duck Sauce- Performed by Flash Mob
Let It All Go, Birdy and Rhodes- Performed by Nicholas Henley and Delilah Stokes
I Don't Want To Be You Anymore, Billy Eilish- Performed by Quinn Fabray
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, The Beatles- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Mirrors, Niall Horan- Performed by Nicholas Henley
Girl Almighty, One Direction- Performed by New Direction Boys
Born This Way, Lady Gaga- Performed by New Directions

Born This Way

The new week had started with a quite literal bang when Finns hand accidentally collided with Rachel's nose in his attempt at dancing. While Rachel was being ushered off the stage, Nick after checking to make sure the brunette was okay went down to the auditorium seats and sat down thinking about what Delilah had told him.

Flashback
"I—I need you Nick!" She crumbles into his arms and he guides her to sit down with him against a locker. He takes her hand in his own and the second they interlock, it's like she's holding on for dear life. After a few moments he turns his head towards her wiping her tears away with his free hand, "You've got me, I'm here, I'm here for you Delilah." She sobs more and takes her phone out of her pocket looking through it for something, "Please don't hate me..."
Nick furrows his eyebrows as Delilah hesitantly hands him the phone. His eyes widen and his heart stops, looking at the picture in front of him, "I—is this you?"
The girl nods her head, "This is why they were calling you Delilah the dyke?" Nick looks up from the picture of two girls locked in a passionate kiss, to his best friend/ex girlfriend nodding.

Moments of silence pass as Delilah fiddles with her fingers, anxiously picking at her nails, while stealing apprehensive glances at Nick who looks deep in thought, "Do—do you hate me?" A look of anger flashes across his face, "What? No! Of course not!" He steadies his breathing and turns to face the girl properly, "Delilah what they're doing it's not right! Sometimes a kiss can mean nothing and they're making it into something by posting this online!"

Just as she's about to reply, the New Directions are leaving the choir room. They look over at the two and Nick stands up offering his hands to the girl, which she accepts.
"Yo Henners! You coming to Stixxs? Mr Shue is treating us for the hard work tonight!" Sam calls over.
"Yeah man I'll be there in a minute!"Nick calls back and turns to face Delilah again, "What were you going to say before... ya know before these idiots came out?"
She bites her lip and looks to the floor, the internal conflict is evident, but Nick doesn't want to push her. Eventually she looks up at him, "I—you—you should go. Go have fun!" He frowns looking at the girl, but she mouths "Go!" at him again. He sighs, but hugs her before running down the corridor after the others, the girl watching as he goes just as turns the corner she mumbles out, "But it did mean something!"