22: The 16th

It was quiet, a pin drop audible, two tense bodies, two tense men, standing and looking out the open window.

It was the next day, and Technoblade was climbing from floor to floor yelling about finding wheat and grapples and sorting potions. It was good I spent yesterday making some.

Technoblade held his sword as he searched chest through chest, already fully armored as I just stood at the window, watching him as he shuffled around holding all sorts of things.

He ran from floor to floor, accidentally shooting his rocket launcher and creating a dent in the floor.

Apparently we 'didn't have enough turtle potions' and he had to make more potions.

I felt my stomach drop as I looked out the window, expecting an army, but no. It was a ghost.

A ghost? A very familiar ghost. A pale blue ghost with a yellow sweater. It was Wilbur.

But it wasn't.

He didn't have those eye bags, or that maniacal smile.

He was, part of the soul, not a whole one, he was different, different auras.

Techno opened the door and exclaimed loudly in his panic, "I do not have time to deal with whoev- whatever that ghost outside is!"

It was all very amusing to watch.

He turned around, commenting about speed potions before opening the door again, "He's just standing there! ...I don't know what Ghostbur is doing out there.."

He then continued to talk about turtle potions.

Technoblade... was interesting, rushing around, inviting a ghost inside.

A very nice ghost, much more pleasant than Wilbur. He said hi to Edward, and even offered to help brew potions.

He then put vines on the house... Useful...

I didn't even know what to do, I just sat on the anvil, watching it all.

I bet if I left then none of them would notice.

Technoblade was trying to get rid of Wilbur, and Wilbur- Ghostbur was pointing at a blue sheep. Those didn't occur naturally.

When Technoblade searched for a lead, Ghostbur just, stared. Stared with blank eyes at me, like he knew, he knew everything. And in his small echoing voice, he spoke, "I've seen you before, I know who you are."

I tensed, he was like a child, a small, innocent child, he had a childlike smile and his eyes were full of wonder. He looked like Wilbur, but he wasn't, he didn't hold the trauma.

I put together my words as I spoke, "You are.. You can't, tell anyone, I don't know what they'll do."

My mouth turned dry, he knew didn't he? From all the visits? How could I be so stupid? Wilbur wasn't safe, how could I treat him as safe? He knew who I was, what I was.

Ghostbur pulled out a clear blob, and it turned blue, like a speck of blood spreading in a tub of water.

He then took my hand and gave me the blue dye, "Here have some blue! Don't worry! You kept me company! I won't do anything you don't want! Be happy!"

Blue.. sadness..

I was about to speak before Technoblade came back up with a lead, handing it to Ghostbur and instructing him to hide.

Once Ghostbur left, Techno turned to me, "You have to hide, if they see you here, they're going to kill you too."

At this I tilted my head, "Why would they kill me? They don't even know me?"

Techno put a fist on the windowsill, "Because you're here with me! They're going to kill me and whoever is here with me!"

I jumped at the sudden exclamation, and before I could say anything, he turned around and commented on how he wasn't ready for war.

I was silent. He cared for Ghostbur, because he knew Wilbur, he wouldn't be that adamant about me.

He went to the lower level and yelled about shields, sugar, and turtle potions.

Gosh this man had to have had ADHD or something.

So, doing the sensible thing, I got in Edward's boat, and spun, in a circle.

Edward, I don't even remember when we got him, just a random enderman with a grass block.

Techno let out a loud, "Hehhh?!" Before yelling at me, "What are you doing?! Go with Ghostbur!"

I just hummed and Techno's communicator beeped, "A message from Phil, They're almost here."

He then stared out the window, and of course, told Edward to stay inside, making eye contact, and pissing him off.

I just sat in the boat, spinning, and I jumped out when I heard a sudden scream.

"THAT PLAN TO HAVE GHOSTBUR HIDE OVER THE HILL DIDNT WORK."

Welp, he got captured.

And now Techno was yelling at Ghostbur, even though he was out of hearing range.

Techno went to the door and turned to see me peeking out the window, he shoved me and before I could yell at him, he opened the door, went outside, and closed it in my face.

Rude prick.

And he locked the door.. from the outside. Was I seriously trapped here?

Fucking Prick.

I could only watch through the windows as he showed off the bees, nice, then started running.

Idiot.

I couldn't even hear what anyone was saying, and I swear Ranboo turned and saw me.

I kicked at the door as I saw Technoblade splash potions and start stabbing.

They wouldn't get him, they couldn't get him.

Right?

I kept kicking at the door, and it finally fell as I saw the fox get stabbed through his armor. I ran forward as I heard the clashing of blades.

Technoblade, master of blood, whipping around with his sword, slashing at every weakness or chip in the armor, diamond axes ineffective against his enchanted armor.

It was beautiful, blood splashing and staining the clean white snow.

It was a masterpiece.

I pulled out my scythe as there was a chant of 'Death' coming from the piglin, and I got ready to kill everyone here.

Gods rules be damned.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT HORSE?!"

Carl