Chapter Four

OUTSKIRTS OF NEW ORLEANS

The next day, Christy, Luna and Trinity are driving in Christy's Honda Civic Hatchback car on the open desert road. And Luna is driving.

 And Luna is driving

{Christy's Outfit}

"I can't believe that you're letting me drive, Mom." Luna said.

"Yeah, me too. But you need it." Christy said to her first daughter.

"So, where are we going again, Mom?" Trinity asked.

"There's an ancient chamber around here." Christy said.

"Is it visible?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, it's visible." Christy said.

"Hey, Mom?" Trinity asked.

"What's up, Trinity?" Christy asked.

"Have you had birthdays?" Trinity asked.

"Yeah, I've had birthdays growing up." Christy replied to her second birthday. "Why?"

"We're just asking, Mom." Luna said.

Christy looks at Luna and Trinity, suspiciously of her daughters. "Luna? Trinity? What are you guys up to?"

"Nothing much." Luna and Trinity said in unison.

"Okay." Christy said.

And Luna keeps driving on the desert open road.

⚜️⚜️

ANCIENT CHAMBER

Later on that day, Luna and Trinity are sitting atop of the car hood of Christy's Honda Civic Hatchback car. Christy is on the phone with Thalia.

"So, I think I know why Marcalos wanted your husband's immortal soul." Thalia said on the phone.

"Okay, why?" Christy asked.

"To possess him." Thalia told her. "Don't you get it, Marcalos loves Klaus's soul. He wants the darkness within him."

"Do you regret disowning your Dad, Marcalos?" Christy asked Thalia.

"No, I don't. I've moved on with my life, Christiana. Marcalos will never change. He is, after all, the Elder God of the Underworld. So, no, I don't regret disowning him. Anyhoo, I just wanted to tell you. I'll see you around." Thalia said on the phone.