Chapter Twenty-Four

ZENITH'S AND THALIA'S MONASTERY

The next day, Zenith, Thalia and Christy are in the study, looking through books.

{Christy's Outfit}

"There's a Sphinx building outskirts in the desert." Zenith said in his English accent, sitting at the desk.

"Yeah, I had glimpses of it and the ancient tablet. And those two are connected." Christy said, sitting on the sofa.

"What, exactly, did you see when you temporarily trapped in the Sphinx?" Zenith asked Christy, sitting atop of the piano.

"I saw a big hole in the middle of a dimmed room. But I can sense something down there in the darkness of that hole." Christy said.

"We have to go back to the Sphinx." Thalia said.

"Good idea." Zenith said, gently leaping off the piano. "Thalia? You remain here."

"I'm not gonna remain here." Thalia said, getting up and slowly walks up to her husband, Zenith. "I'm coming along."

"Something might be in the hole. Something very dangerous." Zenith told his wife.

"I do dangerous." Thalia said to him, giving her husband, Zenith, a look. "I'm not some flower or a delicate piece of glass."

Zenith rolls his eyes, annoyed

Zenith rolls his eyes, annoyed. "Alright, fine."

"Thank you, Z." Thalia thanked him with a annoyed smile.

"Lovebirds." Christy said to both Zenith and Thalia. "You can annoy each other later."

Zenith, Thalia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and they walks away.

⚜️⚜️

OUTSKIRTS OF NEW ORLEANS / OPEN DESERT ROAD

Zenith, Thalia and Christy are in Zenith's car. He's driving. Thalia is sitting in the passenger's seat. And Christy is sitting in the middle of the backseat.