Chapter Nineteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The Next Day, the children, Luna, Trinity and Nikole, along with Damien and his little sister, Toddler Irene, has returned back home.

{Christy's Outfit}

Luna and Trinity are reclining on the sofa, reading their books. Meek Meerkat is sitting on the coffee table, snacking on a pomegranate fruit.

Christy walks inside with a grocery bag with food. "Hey, sweethearts."

"Hey, Mom." Luna and Trinity greeted their mother.

"What's with the grocery bag?" Trinity asked, a bit curious.

"Your Dad and I are making some dinner together." Christy tells her youngest daughter, sitting in the sofa chair and gently sets down the grocery bag on the coffee table.

"That's sweet." Luna said.

"Yeah. He'll help me with the pasta and I'll help him bake the beignets." Christy said.

"I hope you and Nik make more pasta and beignets." Rebekah said, walking inside the compound.

"Hi, Auntie Rebekah." Luna and Trinity greeted their aunt.

"Hello, Christy." Rebekah greeted her.

"Hey, Bekah." Christy greeted her. "Klaus is upstairs, painting."

"Kol says "Hello" to you three. He and Davina will return to New Orleans this afternoon." Rebekah said.

"Alright." Christy said, and gets up to her feet, and walks away. "I'll check on your Dad."

"And we'll put the groceries in the refrigerator for you." Trinity said.

"Thanks, sweetheart." Christy said to her youngest daughter, gently walks up the stairs.

⚜️⚜️

Now, upstairs in Klaus's and hers bedroom, Christy slowly walks inside and notices the canvas painting of her wearing the poncho dress outfit while visiting Hagarth's Hut House.

Christy small smiles to herself. Klaus slowly walks up behind her and gently wraps his arms around her waist.

"Hello, Love." Klaus greeted his wife.

"Hi, honey." Christy greeted her husband. "Did you get any sleep after we came back home?"

"I did. For a while." Klaus told her.

"And since, you and I are making dinner together, how about a dinner party this evening?" Christy suggested.

"Of course." Klaus said.