Chapter Twenty

BIG AUGGIE'S BAYOU BAR

The Next Day, in a empty bar, Ana and Christy are sitting at the bar counter with their drinks. Ana has a bottle of beer and Christy has a bottle of Ale.

 Ana has a bottle of beer and Christy has a bottle of Ale

{Christy's Outfit}

"So, you had a premonition about yourself and one of your family in-laws in danger from the Elder God Underworld Marcalos?" Ana said, taking a sip of her bottle of beer.

"Yeah, and as of right now, I don't know who's in danger along with me." Christy said to Ana, taking a sip of her bottle of Ale.

"You know, what, Christy, I admire our friendship. And I'm glad that we've become best friends." Ana told her.

"Me too, Ana." Christy said to her.

Ana and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. Suddenly, the door opens; and Marcalos walks inside.

"Marcalos?" Christy said.

And before Ana and Christy can react, Marcalos uses his powers to sling Christy away, making her smash into a table.

Ana tries to fight Marcalos, and he dodges her fist and uses his magical powers to slung her across the bar, making her hit the wall and falls on the floor.

Marcalos saunters up to Ana, and Christy, worried about her best friend, stops him.

"Marcalos? Don't hurt her. It's me you want." Christy told the Elder God of the Underworld.

Marcalos smirks at Christy and walks over to her. He uses his dark magical powers to lift Christy up off the floor and in midair, and magically sucks all of her magic out of her.

Ana then, uses her magic to sling Marcalos away from Christy. Christy falls on the floor. And Marcalos teleports away red smoke.

"Christy?" Ana said, getting up and walking over to her and crouches down to her. "Christy?"

Christy looks at Ana and slowly sits up straight in a seated position. "Ana?"

"Are you alright? What did Marcalos do?" Ana asked worriedly.

"He took my all of my magic." Christy told her.

Ana becomes worried.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND