Chapter Eighteen

That same evening... CITY OF SHANGQU

After arriving in the cargo plane landed in the hangar, Chandrelle had met up with Zenith, Thalia, Christy and the Mikaelson's.

⚜️⚜️

MANOR

Chandrelle leads Zenith, Thalia, Christy and the Mikaelson's into a manor.

"We'll be safe here. Not to worry, the manor is off the radar." Chandrelle said.

"Thanks, Chandrelle. I owe you one." Christy thanked her.

"No need to thank me, Christiana. And besides, I owe you one for your help with the supplies in the Ivory Realm." Chandrelle thanked Christy with a small smile. "You guys can take any room, make yourselves comfortable."

⚜️⚜️

In the main room, Christy is sitting on the three seat sofa, drinking herself a glass of red wine in a wine glass.

"Nightcap?" Kol asked his sister-in-law, slowly walks inside the main living room.

"Yeah." Christy said. "Where's Davina?"

"Awaiting for my safe return home." Kol tells her and sits down beside her on the sofa. "You know, before I met Davina, I wasn't a good person. I was a psychotic maniac, like Nik. But after I fell in love with Davina, my life changed. I wanted to be a better man for her."

"Same thing with Klaus

"Same thing with Klaus. He's still the man he's always been. But he's changed because of me and our daughters." Christy said to Kol.

"Nik told me and Rebekah about you

"Nik told me and Rebekah about you. How tough you are in the face of your enemies." Kol said.

"Yeah, I'm a tough cookie." Christy said.

Kol and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

That night, Klaus slowly walks down the stairs and into the foyer. He and Christy exchange looks at each other.