Chapter Twenty-Two

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

The next day, Christy slowly walks up to doorway of the battle weapons inventory where the Orasanian Warriors are wearing their battle armors with their bronze swords and shields.

{Christy's Outfit}

Tovar and Christy exchange looks at each other as he slowly approaches her.

"Christiana." Tovar greeted her.

"Hi, Tovar." Christy greeted back at him. "I assume that The Orasanian Warriors are preparing for The Orc Army."

"The Orc Army has arrived unexpectedly." Tovar told her. "Will you be fighting alongside us?"

"Not really, Tovar." Christy told him.

"Christiana?" Cyrus said to his niece.

Christy looks at her Uncle-like figure. "Uncle Cyrus."

Tovar excuses himself as Cyrus slowly walks up beside Christy.

"I assume that your father, Ames, has told you that you've been grounded from the battle fights and the mission tasks." Cyrus said to her.

"Yeah, he did. Which is bullshit, by the way." Christy said with a small attitude.

"Excuse your language, Christiana." Cyrus said to her.

"Oops." Christy said, casually.

"Anger and frustration is poisonous." Cyrus said, noticing her mood.

"I know." Christy said.

"Christiana?" Talbot said, slowly walks up to her, wearing his battle armor. "Such a sad thing that you've been grounded from the battle fights."

"Keep talking and I'll shut that mouth up for good with my fist." Christy threatened Talbot.

Talbot chuckles. "Careful with that attitude. It's probably what got you grounded."

"Screw you, asshole." Christy said to Talbot.

"Christiana." Cyrus said.

Talbot and Christy exchange tense looks at each other. And he walks away.

Ames, Nadia and Christy exchange looks at each other. Christy walks away.