Chapter Seventeen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in Klaus's and Christy's sunny bedroom, Klaus and Christy lays on the bed, facing each other.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Are you awake?" Christy asked her husband.

"Are you?" Klaus asked his wife, and awakens.

Christy gently cuddles with Klaus and gently wraps his arm around her shoulder. She gently rests her head on his chest.

"I don't know what's gonna happen today, Klaus. But whatever happens . . . ." Christy trailed off, and looks up at her husband. And Klaus looks at her. ". . . . I need you to know that I love you."

"Nothing's gonna happened. And I love you too." Klaus said.

"Always and Forever." Christy said.

"Always and Forever." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy shares a passionate kiss. And she gets up and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

Downstairs in the courtyard, Christy is sitting at the table with her iBook g3 laptop. Her laptop bings an email from Zoi.

Christy clicks on Zoi's email.

The email has photos of herself and Klaus, along with Luna and Trinity, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Freya, and loved ones and best friends.

"Klaus?! Elijah?!" Christy exclaimed to her husband and brother-in-law.

⚜️⚜️

Klaus, Elijah and Christy are looking at her iBook g3 laptop.

"Zoi has pictures of everyone; family and best friends." Christy told the Mikaelson Brothers.

An annoyed Klaus clicks through each picture of the Mikaelson Family and Christy's best friends on the laptop. Even his daughters, Luna and Trinity, and his niece, Nikole.

"Where's Kol and Rebekah?" Klaus asked.

"I sent a group text message to the guys." Christy said with her phone in her hand. "Luna, Trinity, Nikole, Damien and Irene has to get somewhere safe."

Klaus, Elijah and Christy exchange worried looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️