Chapter Nine

FlashBack

After leaving the Mikaelson Compound, Klaus is wandering around in the French Quarter. He suddenly, hears a snarl in the alleyway.

Confused, he slowly walks over to the alleyway. Out of nowhere, a red Daemonite jumps out and pounces onto Klaus, falling onto the alleyway ground.

The Red Daemonite growls at Klaus as he struggles to get it off of him. The Daemonite scratches Klaus on his chest with its sharp claws and jumps off of him onto the alleyway wall. It climbs up the wall and disappears into the night.

Klaus groans in slight agony pain as he slowly gets back up onto his feet and gently leans sideways on the alleyway wall.

Klaus gently pulls down the collar of his long sleeve shirt, revealing a scratch on his right side chest. He pulls out his phone and dials his wife's, Christy's, phone.

Christy answered her phone. "Hey, Klaus."

"Hi, Love. What would happen if a person encounters a Daemonite?" Klaus asked on the phone.

"The Daemonite scratches them with their claws. The claws are poisonous. Christy told him. "Why do you asks?"

"Because a Daemonite came out of nowhere and scratched me." Klaus told her.

"Come home right now." Christy told him, becoming worried.

"I'm on my way." Klaus said, and hangs up his phone.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, in the study, Klaus is sitting on the coffee table and Christy is sitting on the sofa. Klaus has buttoned shirt halfway opened.

 Klaus has buttoned shirt halfway opened

{Christy's Outfit}

She gently puts her fingertips in a pestle bowl, which has a gray herbal paste in it and gently smears some of it on Klaus's scratch on his right side bare chest.

"You know, you're right. I am getting a bit tired of saving your ass." Christy said.

Klaus chuckles softly to himself. "It's your instinct, Chris."

"Yeah, it is." Christy said. "This herbal paste will keep the poison from spreading throughout your body until Callahan and Keelin finishes with the antidote."

"How long will that be?" Klaus asked.

"In a few minutes. I told Keelin to call you when she has it." Christy replied.