Chapter Thirteen

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI

The next day, everyone has gathered in the dining room to celebrate Christy's birthday party.

{Christy's Outfit

Ana, Christy, Keelin and Gia are sitting on the antique three seat sofa with our glasses of champagne.

"It's been a long while since I've celebrated my birthday." Christy said.

"Yeah, we've been occupied with other things and it must've slipped our minds." Gia said. "But this is our chance to relax ourselves. Eat, drink, and instrumental music."

"Yeah." Keelin said. "Happy Birthday, Christiana."

"Thanks, Keelin. And you guys are the best of friends that I can have."

Ana, Christy, Keelin and Gia gently clinks their champagne glasses and takes a sip of their champagne.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, everyone is dancing in the middle of the throne room. Damien and Luna are dancing together, exchanging small smiles at each other.

Trinity and Nikole are dancing with Toddler Irene gently holding her hands.

Sitting on the steps, Hagarth and Christy are looking at her parents dancing together, exchanging small smiles at each other.

"My parents are always happy." Christy said to Hagarth. "Sure, they have disagreements on some things, but they always work things out."

"Yeah. You're parents have good relationship. Just like you and Klaus." Hagarth said.

Hagarth and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that day, lesser few of people are dancing together. Klaus and Christy are dancing together. He twirls her out and gently pulls her back close to him.

"Happy Birthday, Chris." Klaus said with a small smile.

"Thanks." Christy thanked her husband with a small smile.

Klaus and Christy shares a passionate kiss and continues to dance together. He twirls her around and gently pulls her back to him with her back to his chest.

Klaus pecks a kiss on Christy's cheek, making her smile.

Minutes after...