Chpt 6: A Leech In With Mutts

Skades P.O.V.

We are in Isaac's pack's territory. It reaks being around this many mutts. It's super hard for me as I want slaughter all of them. I really hate mutts. Now that's he's gonna be the Alpha, they're gonna expect me to be their Luna, or not, I'm hoping not since I'm not part mutt. I'm actually on the contrary. I doubt they'll even accept me. But what do I care?

Walking up to the front door of their pack house. The biggest building they have.
"Hi Honey, I'm so happy your home safe! Oh My Goodness, Is This Her?!" His mom squealed of excitement. She hugged him then came rushing to hug me. I awkwardly hugged her back barely making contact. 

Then I look up and saw the Alpha coming towards us next to his Luna. He glared me down. Reading his mind, he hates me, scared I'm going to do something to his pack, and looks like they suspect me of killing their kind, then He's quite shocked that the King has a daughter no one knew about. His mind keeps going haywired with hatred thoughts of me.

"Yeah I'm home safe, hello Father, Mom this is Skade my mate." Isaac slowly introduced us. He's scared of what his father's going to do. He of course is now regretting taking me here. its always at last minute when humans change their minds, I guess wolves do it too.
He is right tho, he really shouldn't bring me here for so many reasons but I can get out any sticky situation that comes at me so I came anyways for him. I hate to admit he is slightly growing on me.

"Oh My God You're so pretty. it's a pleasure to meet you, you can call me Sophia. And this is Alpha Jacob, I know you guys meet in the council." Luna Sophia looking at the Alpha wondering if he's gonna say anything.

"I just found out only yesterday that you're the Vampire Princess, why?" The Alpha asked in a deep strong tone. He's keeping his guard up, going straight to the point. His Luna smacked him up his head. "Jacob!"

"No it's quite alright Sophia, it is a wondering strange for the King to not tell folks. My relationship in the Royal Family was hidden from everyone because I'm the oldest sibling and I didn't want to take the throne, he never told our people or anyone so I wouldn't be force to come queen." They listen intently. The Alpha still glared at me emotionless. He's thinking it's a lie which it is, my parents kept me hiding cuz lots of people from different species are out to get me just for being born. Being a tribrid is pretty rough trying to balance my inner beast. And on top of that, they all want me haunted down for experiments, enslave or dead.

Snapping outta my thought in comes another mutt, "Alpha we need back up at the west side line of the territory immediately, the pack they are badly injured from two demons." He tried his hardest not to flip out or break down.

"We'll be there, tend to wounded." The Alpha ordered.

I read the thoughts of the mutt to see where these demons were, "Finally some fun around here." They all looked me wide eyed. "I'm just saying I'm gonna take care of them for you."

"No Skade, that's a bad idea" Isaac scolded.

"Let us handle it." The Alpha growled towards me.

I lightening fast towards the west side line. I got there in bout a minute wasn't too far but far enough. I smelt blood everywhere, wolves laying down, some passed out, a couple killed. A couple sitting up behind trees with little strength left.
Then there I saw one of the demons, I super sped over to him in a split second I punch my entire fist into his left side stomach hitting something hard busted right thru it and took a hold of his heart and ripped it out. I had so much emotion going thru my punch. Being surrounded by the only thing I hated, and playing nice.

The Alpha and Isaac finally came with some other wolf members and watched in disgust, watching the black blood run off fingers down my arm as a hold the heart up.