𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

"So that's why the-" I got cut off by Ella bursting out laughing in the middle of our presentation.

"I'm...sorry" My best friend covered her face, gasping for breath. She was still laughing and her laugh is pretty contagious.

"That's why the- the battle of-" I started, my lip quivering as I tried to stop myself from snorting, but once again Ella started laughing. In turn, I also began laughing, I don't even know what was funny. We were just two morons gasping for air in front of our whole class.

"Right. I've heard enough to give you pair a somewhat fair grade. Sit down Miss Müller and Meyers." Our teacher sighed, he's always been grumpy but the since the start of this year he's just been a whole lot more unbearable. I'm surprised neither of us have detention.

"Mr Kaulitz" Our teacher continued. "Mr Kaulitz. You are in lesson stop sleeping" He made his way over to Toms desk and stood over him like a disappointed dad. I've never really got on with Tom, but I'll admit it, he does some funny shit. Stupid? Yes. But god he can be funny.

Tom lifted his head off the desk and rubbed his eyes before looking up and jumping out of his skin.

"SIR?" He looked like he'd seen a bloody ghost.

"Kaulitz. Detention tonight after school now come up here and do your presentation" Sir slammed a detention slip in front of Tom before making his way back to the front. Hah. Thank god I actually went to my detention yesterday so I wouldn't have to do it today with Tom.