𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟎

"YO SIENNA" I heard someone shout as I entered the school. It definitely wasn't someone I recognised so I pretended I didn't hear them. I mean i couldn't see who was shouting so...

"SIENNA" someone shouted again, this time they were right behind me.

"Hi" I stared at the guy blankly, he was tall probably about 6,0, he had dark curly hair and a really nice jawline. He was wearing somewhat baggy clothes but nowhere near as big as Toms. I still wonder why Tom wears such large clothes?

"You used to be friends with Olivia didn't you?" He asked, he looked slightly puzzled.

"Don't remind me" I laughed

"Oh okay well she's chatting about you - not in a good way" he scratched the back of his neck.

"What's she saying, I doubt any of its true. She's a pathological bloody liar." I asked him, I was intrigued now.

"She's saying lots...like apparently you bullied her for years, your mums cheating on your dad, you jumped her when you first stopped being mates, your secretly dating Tom, you-"

"WHAT" I shouted, the one thing that hurt the most was the one about my mum and father.

"SHE SAID WHAT" I repeated, a lot louder this time.

"Look that's what she told me, and tons of other people" he threw his hands up in defence

"Okay..." I tried to process what had just been said. It's all lies, like ever single thing. And she said I was dating Tom? Fucking bitch. She knows how much I hate him. She knows how upset he's made me in the past.

"Probably not the best time but she's also saying you sh" he muttered. Ok well. I did. I did for a while so that one really hurts. She really outed me. Fuck.

"Do you know like who she's told exactly"

"Half the school, and now your friend group" he pointed over towards all my friends.

"Fuck my lifeee" I covered my face with my hands.

"Good luck but I've gotta go" the boy pointed down the corridor

"Thanks" I replied before walking over to Olivia.

I walked up behind her and heard her mention my sh. Fuck her. I haven't told anyone apart from my mum and her.

"Yeah she sh because of Tom" she laughed "It's pathetic and how she used to get so upset every night, and she expected ME to comfort her after she bullied me" she sneered

Bills eyes widened when he saw my and gave me that look of 'help'.

"Olivia" I smiled as she spun round, not expecting me to be there.

"What do you want" she smiled back, it was that painfully fake smile she always does.

"I don't really appreciate what your doing yk" I tilted my head to the side, smiling fakely

"What am I doing? Telling people what you never told them? Yeah I'm doing you a favour." She got up in my face

"Doing me a favour by lying about me? Fucking hell get a life" I shoved her to the side, she walked off to her new best mate. I still don't know her name and I don't care to.

Only when I actually started to pay attention to who was with Bill did I realise how many people shed just outed me too about my sh.

There was Bill, Ella, Gustav, Georg, Jack, Callum, Kenzie, Emilia and Tom. Now he knows about the sh. And about how it's about him. Lucky me.