𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟐

It's my birthday today, I slept over at Tom and Bills with the rest of the band and Ella last night and we are about to go out to a party. I'm in a matching outfit with Tom, we are both wearing Green so it's close enough to matching.

I got a fucking awesome gift from Tom, he got me Tiffany and Co necklace with both our initials on the back and some Jordans to match with his. I'm wearing both things right now since the trainers are actually also in green.

"You look hot" I hugged Tom as I ran out of their bathroom when I finished getting ready.

"So do you Ma" he smirked before opening the door for me and walking out to the taxi. The rest of the group eventually trailed out behind us.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏------
"COME ON BABBBY" I yelled over the music, dragging Tom into the crowd.

In da club - 50 cent

"WE GON PARTY LIKE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY" I sung
"WE GON SIP BACARDI LIKE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY" Tom yelled, his German accent even stronger.
"AND YOU KNOW WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ITS NOT UR BIRTHDAY" we both yelled.

The song eventually ended, me and Tom kissed for a while before grabbing some more drinks and making our way over to a gathering. Everyone was playing truth or dare, we didn't really care about playing so we sat just around the edge of the circle.

"I love you Tommmm" i slurred

"I love you too Sisi" He kissed me again.

"I love you more bitch" I kissed him back

"Sure you do ma" He laughed, snuggling his head into my chest.

We both continued laughing, talking and listening to everyone playing the game - occasionally singing along to the whatever song played - for a while till Tom got up.

"I'll be back in a couple minutes ma" he kissed my forehead

"I won't move anywhere handsome" I laughed.

I got chosen for a dare literally right after Tom left.

"Oh I'm not playing" i slurred

"Yes you are" a girl from my year laughed

"No-" I started to get up

"I dare you to kiss him" the girl pointed at some random guy

"Well I'm not" I laughed "Im going now" I walked through the circle to follow where Tom went but someone grabbed my waist.

"I said I'm going" I tried to get their arms of me.

"You need to finish the dare" the guy I was suppose to kiss slurred, he was completely wasted, he stunk of alcohol.

"Im not" I slapped him across the face, attempting to do something but it didn't work. He pulled me closer to him, our faces stupidly close.

"Eugh fuck off" I tried to get out of his grip. I eventually did and ran out of the circle. Tom was stood leaning against the doorway.

"Tom-" I nearly began crying, I can't believe that guy actually tried to get me to kiss him.

"Don't talk to me" he turned around and started walking. Shit. Did he see and get the wrong idea?

"Tom did you see-" I began to explain

"Yes I did and now we're done you can go back to him" he didn't face me, he walked straight out of the venue.

"Tom he tried to-" I began explaining again

"I don't wanna hear your excuse" he mumbled