𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟒

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝟒 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒-----
"Why's Tom over there?" Gustav asked, I don't care. I stopped caring a week ago. And I won't care again.

Me and Tom kissed again twice since the incident at the party then on Monday last week he kissed some girl in the hallways, I haven't bothered Talking to him since then. I mean I know it's a bit over dramatic of me but he kissed me 3 TIMES. He could've told me he liked someone else at least?

"I don't know I'll go get him" Georg jumped up. I pulled out my phone and saw a reminder about the schools track time tryouts.

"SHIT" I shouted, jumping up and running out the canteen. I already had some sports clothes on so I ran straight out to the field. They had only just started doing the 100-800m practices, that was the thing I'd signed up for. I don't enjoy any other aspects of track, just the straight runs. Hurdles is alright but I don't enjoy it.

"I'm sorry" I apologised to the coach, they said it was fine and sent me up to do the first run. I've always been really good at running.

"Well done" the girl who places in 2nd congratulated me as I came 1st.

"Thanks" I laughed, she seems nice.

The tryouts eventually finished and we got the results at the end. I've made the team!!

"GUYS IM IN" I ran back into the canteen, I still had an hour left of lunch since on Thursdays I now have a free period.

"What?" Georg laughed

"Track team i got a place" I sighed happily.

Everyone congratulated me, even Tom who was now sat opposite me. I just continued to ignore him, again I know I should talk to him but I really can't be arsed to have any arguments because I know we'll end up having one.