𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

"Fuck off Tom" I threw his little paper ball back at him for the hundredth time just before the detention monitor entered the room. I'd managed to land myself in here stuck with Tom because I forgot to hand in homework for last period Science. I was looking forward to just going home.

"You bitch you broke it" Tom whispered just loud enough for me to hear. If he doesn't shut up he's gonna have us kept back here for even longer.

I was watching the clock intensely as Tom was still trying to fix his ball of paper, just 15 minutes till I can get out of here and go home. And get away from Tom. There's just something about his presence that annoys me, and his 'fuck boy' persona. Personally, I know he doesn't have half as many 'sexual accomplishments' as he boats about however I'll let him be delusional, I'm not mean enough to burst his bubble.

"Right you two. Home. Now" the detention monitor instructed as she peeked at the pair of us over her glasses. "And I hope I don't see you tao again this month" she mumbled, judging by her face when Tom replied I don't think she realised we heard.

"Oh trust me you'll be seeing us again" Tom laughed, clapping his hands. Does he really find himself that funny? Good god.

"There's no us. Just you." I hit him on the arm, not too hard but not too light because I know if I hit him gently he would haunt me about it forever.